Cosmic Rays Topping Bar

gismo1554

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the toppings bar has reopened yet? I read something about people getting toppings from the counter instead (prepackaged in a plastic container) but do you need to ask for these when you order?

Does anyone know if the toppings bar has reopened yet? I read something about people getting toppings from the counter instead (prepackaged in a plastic container) but do you need to ask for these when you order?
yes, they have the toppings in small containers, about the size of large salsa cup. They did not have mushroom but all other toppings were available upon request.

I kinda feel like they are never gonna put those toppings bars back it saves them money not doing it and there is less waste altho I really miss the toppings bars

I kinda feel like they are never gonna put those toppings bars back it saves them money not doing it and there is less waste altho I really miss the toppings bars
In addition to less waste, it reduces the risk of food borne illness - not just COVID-19 etc. from people coughing and sneezing but also intestinal illnesses spread by touch.

Those topping bars used to be LEGENDARY. People would buy just a bun and make sandwiches from the sautéed mushrooms, sautéed onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cheese sauce OR they'd buy a bun and a double burger and have lunch for two! I once saw a woman making "soup" with the cheese sauce and hot veggies!

Those topping bars used to be LEGENDARY. People would buy just a bun and make sandwiches from the sautéed mushrooms, sautéed onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cheese sauce OR they'd buy a bun and a double burger and have lunch for two! I once saw a woman making "soup" with the cheese sauce and hot veggies!
Those days of topping bars are never coming back, just like free parking for hotel guests, free fast passes, free extra magic hours for all disney resort guests, free magic bands and free fudge samples in Frontierland (Wife always bought the fudge after the sample saying that if everybody only took the samples, they'd stop giving them out). Unless Sonny Eclipse stops packing the house during peak hours, the toppings bar is as gone as Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Those days of topping bars are never coming back, just like free parking for hotel guests, free fast passes, free extra magic hours for all disney resort guests, free magic bands and free fudge samples in Frontierland (Wife always bought the fudge after the sample saying that if everybody only took the samples, they'd stop giving them out). Unless Sonny Eclipse stops packing the house during peak hours, the toppings bar is as gone as Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
I love Mr. Toad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter