Cost of Bermuda Cruise

Bvcfourus

Earning My Ears
Just curious how the Platinum members made out today booking cruises for next Fall. Is there a price list for the cruises somewhere or do we just find out when we call Disney Cruise Line? We are silver members so I can't book until Wednesday.

We booked the 6 night cruise. Just be aware of the Port Ashore/Onboard times. I am not sure if the 5 nights will have the same timing.

Monday
15-Oct-2018
KINGS WHARF
ASHORE: 11:00 AM

Wednesday
17-Oct-2018
KINGS WHARF
ONBOARD: 2:30 PM

We booked the 6 night cruise. Just be aware of the Port Ashore/Onboard times. I am not sure if the 5 nights will have the same timing.

Monday
15-Oct-2018
KINGS WHARF

Wednesday
17-Oct-2018
KINGS WHARF

Oof, I hope not... that makes for some short days!

Monday
15-Oct-2018
KINGS WHARF

Wednesday
17-Oct-2018
KINGS WHARF
Where are these time posted?

My confirmation for the 10/4 5-nt says ashore the first day at 10 a.m. and all aboard the next day at 3:30.

Oof, I hope not... that makes for some short days!

What makes you say that? You disembark on Monday morning and get back on Wednesday afternoon. The ship isn't moving from King's Wharf.

My 5 night shows:

Friday 26-Oct-2018 KINGS WHARF Ashore: 10:00 AM Onboard: 11:58 PM
Saturday 27-Oct-2018 KINGS WHARF Ashore: 12:02 AM Onboard: 3:30 PM

Most cruise lines doing a 5 night to Bermuda dock at 9am and depart at 5pm the next day. Looks like the port times are a little short.

Here is the itinerary that is showing up on my confirmation for the 6-night:

Day Port Ashore Onboard
1 New York, New York — 4:00 PM
2 At Sea — —
3 King’s Wharf, Bermuda 11:00 AM 11:58 PM
4 King’s Wharf, Bermuda 12:02 AM 11:58 PM
5 King’s Wharf, Bermuda 12:02 AM 2:30 PM
6 At Sea — —
7 New York, New York 7:30 AM —

I can't believe they are finally doing Bermuda.
We got on The Magic on April 30th and I was running my mouth about them adding Bermuda.
The last night of our cruise (May 12th) 2 workers we were chatting with tell us they are doing NY to Bermuda. I was beyond excited.
But of course, they start a few weeks after our British Isles cruise...... Uggghhhhh Maybe next time.

I hope you have a wonderful time!

What makes you say that? You disembark on Monday morning and get back on Wednesday afternoon. The ship isn't moving from King's Wharf.

My 5 night shows:

It's one night for the 5 night itinerary... in at 10am out at 3:30pm the next day... I know its overnight though.

My 5 night shows:

So people actually have to return to ship for those 4 minutes?

I believe they change staff at that time, so you won't be able to use the gangway for those four minutes.
What do mean by change staff? When we overnighted in Honolulu and Iceland the staff was not back by midnight. I know that from talking to our servers at breakfast. Let's just say they had a good time. I think the staff really enjoys it when the ship overnights. It gives them a chance to go out at night.

What do mean by change staff? When we overnighted in Honolulu and Iceland the staff was not back by midnight. I know that from talking to our servers at breakfast. Let's just say they had a good time. I think the staff really enjoys it when the ship overnights. It gives them a chance to go out at night.

I assume the changing staff would be those working the gangway and security areas.

We booked the 5 Night Bermuda yesterday, here's the itinerary when I log into DCL.
ETA: sorry I see you all already posted it, yea what's up with the 4 min, weird

fnwl78.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter