Cost of Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast

Mimi Q

<font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co
How much does it cost for breakfast? and How much do they charge to your credit card for a deposit for two adults? I think I was overcharged this past weekend, but I am not sure.

The total for two adults plus tax would be $19.99 * 2 *1.065 (tax) = $42.58

Thanks for the quick reply. That's how much they charged me, but I could have sworn I had to pay a deposit when I made the PS.

I don't know if they charged a deposit or something similar in the past, so I can't help there, sorry :( Maybe someone who's been to it can help me out?

Edit: when exactly are you going? If it's within their no-cancellation-without-a-charge period (48? 72? hours), that's perhaps why they did it.

Originally posted by Mimi Q
How much does it cost for breakfast? and How much do they charge to your credit card for a deposit for two adults? I think I was overcharged this past weekend, but I am not sure.

You should have been charged $20 deposit. I was charged $10 for each adult and $5 for each child.

Can you check your CC to see if it was charged??

I just checked my Credit Card statements and back on March 5th I was charged $35 (3 adults, 1 child) for my PS next week, June 3rd. I'll make sure they know when the bill comes.

We were also charged 35.00 for a deposit (3 adults 1 child). Our PS is for May 31st. Thanks for the heads-up. I will be watching that bill closely. ;)

Anyone else just back to give some more input?

I called Disney Dining. My credit card was supposed to be charged but was not for some reason. It was an error on their part, so I paid the correct amount. Thanks for the replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter