Cost of Main Street Balloons?

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
What is the cost of the balloons that are sold on Main Street? We are looking a possibly getting one or two during the Halloween Party on our upcoming trip. Any help would be appreciated.

I think $15 each for the balloon inside balloon and $6-$7 for a regular balloon.

They are a ludicrous amount of money. But, I promise myself I will buy one of the Mickey head balloons n a round balloon next time I am there. If I buy it on the first day, we can enjoy it all holiday, and maybe pass it on to a child checking in as we leave (or would that be weird - we can't take it home so...)

My wife bought me one for my birthday and it lastest for over a week! Even in the car whilst we were on the 4 night DCL cruise!

Remember though no balloons allowed at AKL if you are staying there because of the animals. So for $15 you get a lot if enjoyment from it. I enjoyed seeing mine bob around the room each day!

We got one last trip as we were leaving MK. It lasted all week (kept it in our room). We gave to a cast member near magical express and told them to give it to a child getting off the bus. She was so delighted to be able to do that. We didn't carry it in the park because you can't take it on rides. We didn't have a stroller to hang it on. We got one because we always wanted one and never got one before. We have no desire to get another one but really enjoyed that one bouncing around our room

We got one last trip as we were leaving MK. It lasted all week (kept it in our room). We gave to a cast member near magical express and told them to give it to a child getting off the bus. She was so delighted to be able to do that. We didn't carry it in the park because you can't take it on rides. We didn't have a stroller to hang it on. We got one because we always wanted one and never got one before. We have no desire to get another one but really enjoyed that one bouncing around our room

This is what I want to do! I didn't buy one the last two times, because they are expensive, but, I really like them, and my daughter LOVES balloons, so, we can get one for our room, then give it to someone else to enjoy when we leave.

They are a ludicrous amount of money. But, I promise myself I will buy one of the Mickey head balloons n a round balloon next time I am there. If I buy it on the first day, we can enjoy it all holiday, and maybe pass it on to a child checking in as we leave (or would that be weird - we can't take it home so...)
Not weird! Very kind-my kids would be thrilled and so would most others!

The one with the Mickey Head inside a round balloon is $12. We bought one on Tuesday. That was for a daytime one that doesn't light up (not sure if those are more).

anyone know what colors the mickey balloon in balloon ones come in? do the light up ones only come in white?

I thought it was a lot to pay for one balloon too, but it lasted for weeks! I finally popped it about a month later (it was definitely sagging by then!). So we definitely got our money's worth out of it.

That would be nice..not weird at all!

They do last a long time! We bought one awhile back for the kids first trip but just remember to make sure you have space if you are driving home or they will bug you the whole way home. party:

Just a heads up, when we purchased a balloon this past October, it was cash only no credit or magic band purchase. Not sure if this still the case or not

anyone know what colors the mickey balloon in balloon ones come in? do the light up ones only come in white?
I think the light up ones typically only come in white. I saw some orange Mickey balloons within a balloon the other night at the Halloween party but I am not sure if they lit up because it wasn't really dark when I saw them. On a regular day, I've seen blue, red, yellow, purple, pink and green Mickey balloons.

I think the light up ones typically only come in white. I saw some orange Mickey balloons within a balloon the other night at the Halloween party but I am not sure if they lit up because it wasn't really dark when I saw them. On a regular day, I've seen blue, red, yellow, purple, pink and green Mickey balloons.
thank you! i promised my kid i'd finally buy her a balloon next trip. :rolleyes:

What is the cost of the balloons that are sold on Main Street? We are looking a possibly getting one or two during the Halloween Party on our upcoming trip. Any help would be appreciated.

I just bought one for each of my daughters tonight. They are $12 for light up and $15 for non light up. They have the Mickey head clear ones with the Mickey head that comes in green, red or purple, a silver Mylar one with Mickey on one side and Minnie on the other, a frozen one and a princess one with 6 of the typical princesses. Each balloon comes with 2 weights so that even if you let it go it doesn't end up flying away.

Phew, I worried in case it might be a bit creepy, but, I hope it will make another child smile!

We do this at the end of every trip. We buy the balloon on the first night and then on our final morning, we find a family that has just arrived and give them the balloon. We are international so we can't take it with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter