Cost of renting ECV

Gordon

Earning My Ears
While I know it is $30 a day plus a $10 deposit at the parks, how much is it to rent one from an outside company for a week?

Thanks
Gordon

Gordon
grumpy02.gif
Im not Grumpy, but wait, maybe I am!

It is about $35-$38 per day. I suggest Walker Mobility. Before I got my own ECV I rented one from them. It was really nice. They delivered it right to my hotel and then picked it up. This way you don't have to worry about getting to the parks so early.

We just got back from a week at WDW. My Mom recently broke her ankle and is in a large cast but still wanted to go. We rented an ECV from Randy's Mobility in Orlando (got their phone number from wdwig.com) They are very nice people with great service. We rented a snazzy red ECV from them. My Mom got many compliments on the scooter--it was much nicer than the one's we saw that were rented from other companies. The price was $150 total for the week. We called them when we left the airport for the resort and they were there within minutes of our arrival at the hotel. They picked it up from our room at 8:30 am this morning. I highly recommend this company based on our experience this week. Good luck.

I rented an ECV from Walker for our trip this past November. It was $224.50 for 9 days. Definitely the way to go.......IMHO

Last month when I rented an ECV daily at WDW, we charged the rental to our room. It came up on the room charges as a Guest Relations Ticket charge from the Studios & the Animal Kingdom. My first reaction was I didn't buy a ticket. I asked at the front desk & finally the cast member helped me figure it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter