Costa Rica 2009 trip report ??

pipch

Earning My Ears
We head off for Costa Rica in two weeks and I have been checking the boards regularly for a 2009 report of the trip.

Anyone out there that would like to share their recent experience??
We would really love to hear from you

We head off for Costa Rica in two weeks and I have been checking the boards regularly for a 2009 report of the trip.

Anyone out there that would like to share their recent experience??
We would really love to hear from you
I'm assuming you mean 2008 trip report? :) Although we might have some Time-travelers on the boards...

sayhello

My husband and I just got back from the Costa Rica trip a couple of weeks ago. We had an amazing time! I was nervous about the zip lining and white water rafting, but both ending up being totally fun. Rae and Ronald our guides were the best!

kat30, I would love to hear more details if you have the time to write a trip report. We are leaving in 27 days. Got our plane tickets in the mail today! :yay: We're there any kids on your trip that did the zip lining? I'm really looking forward to that for myself, but a little concerned for DS.

yep!!
so busy planning 2009's trip I did slip I mean 2008.

I have phoned this week and discovered out of a group of 37 there are only 6 children all aged 11 - 17. My 5 year old son will have some growing up to do.

I have been very surprised by the comments of the low number of children in general, I thought being mid July it would be all families.

I guess the price tag has something to do with it....

I am sure we will still have a blast.

Would also love to hear from you Kat30.

Pipch - looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks. My Daughter who is currently 7 but turning 8 on the 22nd will see you there. Combined they could make a 12 year old.

I am too surprised at the lack of kids. We have travelled with another company before where it was about half kids. Oh well, it will still be alot of fun.

CT4 - Thanks for your reply. I was a little crest fallen when the agent told me the next youngest was 12 and the others were between 13 and 17.

I can only say for once I am glad a disney "expert" is wrong

Looking forward to meeting you on the 15th

Pip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter