Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

surfer_ed said:
Does anyone know if you can get these at Costco in Hawaii? Going to Aluni for a week before Disneyland. Can't get these tickets at the Costcos in Canada.

Sorry they don't have these in Hawaii Costco's. They use to have the Southern Cali Pass but they don't have those either. By the way did you mean you were going to the Aulani? Never heard of the Aluni.

vbecky said:
I went and got mine today at costco!! So glad i got the savings! I was little surprised tho that ticket said ages 3+ and not adult. Anyone else notice that?

Vbecky: Nit sure if anyone checked the prices of the 4 day hoppers before buying at Costco, but tue reason it says 3+ is because essentially you are paying the kids price, which is $255 AT DL. The bonus for this purchase would be that you get the $50 cash card. But really, the value of that cash card is only about 46.00 when u buy it for a kid. Still a deal of course because you are saving money off an adult price.

One question. These tickets expire on February 28. Usually, what I have heard in the past is when Disneyland Tickets expire without you using them, the value you paid for the tickets is still good. Is this true? If it is, could you just pay for the $260 ticket and giftcard, take the expired ticket in March, and get $275 value to apply towards a four or five day PH?

One question. These tickets expire on February 28. Usually, what I have heard in the past is when Disneyland Tickets expire without you using them, the value you paid for the tickets is still good. Is this true? If it is, could you just pay for the $260 ticket and giftcard, take the expired ticket in March, and get $275 value to apply towards a four or five day PH?

This is possible. It is also possible that by February they fix the glitch and the credit is only $209. Either way you will not lose money. You will only have to pay for the difference between what you paid (or they credit you) and the current gate price for the ticket you want.

This is possible. It is also possible that by February they fix the glitch and the credit is only $209. Either way you will not lose money. You will only have to pay for the difference between what you paid (or they credit you) and the current gate price for the ticket you want.

I don't think they could ever give less than $259.99 as the credit for these tickets. The $50 costco cash card cannot be applied to the actual price of the ticket at the time of purchase (people doing multiple transactions to apply cash cards from other tickets is not the same) so it doesn't 'count' as part of the ticket cost....

Sorry they don't have these in Hawaii Costco's. They use to have the Southern Cali Pass but they don't have those either. By the way did you mean you were going to the Aulani? Never heard of the Aluni.

Yes sorry my spelling has much to be desired.

Wish I had the option to get one of these tickets but I don't think I can get to a Costco while at the LAX stop over.

I don't think they could ever give less than $259.99 as the credit for these tickets.
The net cost of the ticket is in fact $209.99. Up thread, someone called and was quoted that the credit would in fact be $209.99. I am sure Disney sold these to Costco with the full knowledge that the net cost was $209.99, not $259.99. Costco is not just being "nice" & giving you the $50 gift card. That $50 giftcard has been taken into account with the sale of the ticket.

The net cost of the ticket is in fact $209.99. Up thread, someone called and was quoted that the credit would in fact be $209.99. I am sure Disney sold these to Costco with the full knowledge that the net cost was $209.99, not $259.99. Costco is not just being "nice" & giving you the $50 gift card. That $50 giftcard has been taken into account with the sale of the ticket.

I think that was my phone call/post. But that was before anyone had tried to upgrade, and the CM's I spoke with did not sound "certain". I also got three different answers.

Now that a handful of people have upgraded to AP at $275 credit, I think this may "not" be a glitch. My hunch is that TDA was unsure how the Adventure season would go this January-February (with Carsland), so they offered this limited external promotion without having to reduce their online or gate prices. I think it's smart-- Costco members can be rather "impulsive". TDA will likely pickup a few more visitors to offset the savings given to people who were already planning a trip. It could also get people off the fence.

I think the $275 credit towards an AP is also smart, and will result in more trips. If you think about it, it's a good way for TDA to recoup the original Costco discount promotion.

In my case: If the $275 credit is still available when we go, I have already decided we will grab the value and upgrade to our first-ever AP for 2013. That means 2-3 more trips next year for us. If they do away with the value, we will make this our only trip for at least 12-16 months (as usual).

Fingers crossed they keep the value, and thanks to everyone for posting their upgrade experience! I am still curious about adding a 5th day to these. Anyone?

Hi,

I just purchased one of this tickets at my local Costco store in San Jose, CA. I forgot to ask them how many they had left - sorry. Hope this helps someone! :)

If you're afraid they'll be SOLD out, call a Costco near you. I'm sure they'll check availability for you.

Here is the item number again 672884

I know the Costco's in my area will check on an item for me, both when I call in or if I'm at the store. They will even tell me how many are at each store in the area.

Geemo

I just bought 5 at the Prescott, AZ Costco. I was also able to use the gift card toward the purchase of the tickets. They have two more tickets left and they said they would not be getting anymore.

south sac still had them yesterday. They had over 100 (according to their aign). Apparently the sign that said only 2 days left was a ploy or something because they said they had more yesterday then they did a week ago.

I dont know if it has already been mentioned (I didnt scroll back through all the posts) but I saw them at a Phoenix, AZ Costco. I was with my Mom at her Cosco (north phoenix) on Saturday and saw them near the front door. Wish I could get them! Just cant swing it right now. :sad2:

reporting: just bought some at the Costco in Garden Grove, CA. It's about 10 mins to Disneyland, and they had plenty left in stock in case anyone wants to take a last minute trip before heading over to the park.

I just picked up our tickets at Costco this morning! I'm sure this has been discussed on this giant thread, but I was a little surprised to see that they literally have NO packaging - no envelope, no box, no nothing. Just the paper tickets. I would have at least liked them to be the plastic cards in a little cardstock envelope or something. Regardless, great deal and I'm happy we got in on it.

I just picked up our tickets at Costco this morning! I'm sure this has been discussed on this giant thread, but I was a little surprised to see that they literally have NO packaging - no envelope, no box, no nothing. Just the paper tickets. I would have at least liked them to be the plastic cards in a little cardstock envelope or something. Regardless, great deal and I'm happy we got in on it.

Mine came in envelopes :confused3 I do wish they came in something a little bigger or more secure, though.

Mine came in envelopes :confused3 I do wish they came in something a little bigger or more secure, though.

Mine came in a #10 envelope with the item number on the front. I was pretty surprised as well. But for the price..... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter