Costco Travel trying to update packages

gigirl131

I Want Churroooos!!
I noticed the new holiday rates have been released on the Costco website, I tried calling them to have my package changed, they said the dont have access to the new rates and I would have to wait a week. Any one else experience this before with Costco?

Where are you seeing the new rates on the costco site? And yes costco is usually behind when offers or dates open up it usually takes longer for them to show the same dates and offers available.

But I do not see any holiday rates.

I just ran a query for my dates and it came up over 200$ less and the special offer stated "Tis the Season Broad Offer" :confused3

Two years ago I was trying to book for January of the following year through Costco. It didn't come up until late September I believe. They told me over the phone that they renegotiate their contract with them each year.

I just ran a query for my dates and it came up over 200$ less and the special offer stated "Tis the Season Broad Offer" :confused3
So just went on the site and it looks like it is getting a makeover. I was just one there last week and they have changed the page after you click book it. But i still do not see "Tis the Season Broad offer".

I also don't see it any fall or holiday offer on the regular Disneyland site. Once it shows there it will sometimes take a week or two or it to also be available on costco.

I am avidly watching for the release of a fall discount. Now I'm thinking it must be in the works and for some reason, you were able to access it. Were you on the disneyland site?

I am avidly watching for the release of a fall discount. Now I'm thinking it must be in the works and for some reason, you were able to access it. Were you on the disneyland site?
I think last year it came out around these dates so i am sure some fall offer will be announced soon.

So I called them back today and they didn't know why it was cheaper so they had me create a new reservation and they transfred what I've paid on the old reservation to the new one. I did look on MouseSavers and the holiday discounted rates have been released on the first Wednesday of September in the past couple of years. But the Disneyland site hasn't updated. Just glad to see some savings!!

I have my doubts I'll get a discount this year. I have a room booked already and when I checked today, they have no rooms available so I'm guessing they're not going to discount rooms that people have already completely reserved at full price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter