• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costco vs. Sam's - Disney gift card

mjosburn

Earning My Ears
I apologize in advance if this has been asked. I tried to do a search, but my internet browser kept shutting down. Does Costco sell discounted Disney gift cards? If so, what is the price? I know Sam's sells them, so I'm just trying to see which one is the better value for me. Thank you.

I have never seen them at Costco, but Sam's does sell them at a slightly discounted price.

And if I recall correctly from earlier threads, posters have said you can order from BJ's online, even if not a member.

As mentioned, BJ's online will sell to non-members and the $100 card used to be the best value at a 5% discount. Since BJ's updated their online prices and selection there's not much different between them and Sam's Club now, other than BJ's will sell smaller denomination cards (but not as good a discount on those), so whichever is more convenient for most. I keep a chart for myself that was last updated after the November price increase at BJ's.

BJ's Wholesale

Denomination In-Store Price Discount% OnlinePrice Shipping* Discount%
Disney $25.. ........... 23.99 ......... 4% ........ 24.49 ........ 0 .......... 2%
Disney $50.. ........... 47.99 ......... 4% ........ 48.49 ........ 0 .......... 3%
Disney $100. .......... 95.99 ......... 4% ........ 95.99 .......,.0 .......... 4%
Disney 3pk $150 .... 146.99 ......... 2% ...... 143.99 ........ 0 .......... 4%
Disney $500 ...........479.99 ..........4% ...... 479.99 .........5 .......... 3% (when not sold out online, in the 'Adventures & Getaways' sub category)
.....................................................................*per order (may change based on zip?)

Sam's Club

Denomination In-Store Price Discount% OnlinePrice Shipping* Discount%
Disney $25.. ............N/A ............0% ..........N/A ............ .............0%
Disney $50.. ............N/A ............0% ..........N/A ............ .............0%
Disney $100. ...........N/A ............0% ..........N/A ............ .............0%
Disney 3pk $150 ... 144.98 ........3.3% ........142.99 ......0.99 ........4.0%
Disney $500. .........479.98 ........4.0% ........479.99 ......0.99 ........3.8%
.......................................................................*per GC

If you have a Target redCard either Debit or Credit you can use it to buy the non demonitational gift card and save 5% like you do on anything else at Target!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter