Costume for Ex. Everest Challenge?

Do people dress up for this race?

There were people dressed up last year, lots of Yetis & some Up Wilderness Exploreres. oh the tweedles I saw. Not a ton, but enough that if you dress up you would fit in & actually it's cool I think. Dressed up people made the little video Run Disney puts out. If I did it again I would dress up (as I am for the marathon).

Yes, there are people who dress up for pretty much every runDisney race. We've found it makes for fun conversation starters as well as a little more fun with pictures during and after the race -- especially with an after party and characters like with EEC. :thumbsup2

ETA: For 2014 EEC I was a mash-up of the Hulk and Kermit, and my wife was Wonder Pig from when Miss Piggy spoofed Wonder Woman Linda Carter back in the day...

My DS (12) and I r dressin up. Our team name is nh tinkerstitch so I'm doing tinkerbell and hes doing a stitch t-shirt and blue shorts. We cant wait to dress up and run. This is our first race so it should b interesting.

My DS (12) and I r dressin up. Our team name is nh tinkerstitch so I'm doing tinkerbell and hes doing a stitch t-shirt and blue shorts. We cant wait to dress up and run. This is our first race so it should b interesting.

We're team spideypool and going as Spider-Man and Deadpool. Should be fun.

We're team spideypool and going as Spider-Man and Deadpool. Should be fun.

thats awesome. We r so excited to b doing this race. Its the only thing that my DS asked for christmas.
Still working out what we r wearing. Thank goodness we have some time.

My son and I are running as Wilderness Explorers, thought about making a Kevin outfit for myself but didn't think that would be the best with obstacles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter