Could Disney modify fireworks at WDW?

amlynn5

Mouseketeer
Hello!
I would love thoughts on Disney creating a modified firework experience for those staying on property. Given that starting in September they will have a 6pm closing time at MK it would give time for guests to leave the park and return to their hotels for a 9pm modified experience. Something that music could be pipped into the TV or their app and played? It could be modified to a 10min show which would be centered around the classic theme with a classic show. Nothing fancy, nothing to project on the castle unless it was simple colors. You could have modified shows for the Epcot resort area as well. I realize that it is all about creating social distancing but it seems like Disney could come up with a modified, socially distant solution for their guests. Thoughts? This is just an idea so you can shoot me down. Or better yet, take my idea and make it better and workable!

I still will believe in magic and Disney ingenuity.

PS: Move my post to most appropriate place.

They could certainly however I think right now it comes down to costs.
Thanks, I was hoping that while cost is a large factor, bringing some type of new normal would be a factor as well. I guess time will tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter