• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

I just don't know why you didn't ask me to join y'all!!!
court2-1.jpg

We go to Destin every June. Love it. Nothing can beat that white sand and clear blue water. Actually going back with just my parents in October. Leaving my kids and hubby at home.

Don't know if you remember but I was looking for a canister set like yours. Well I found a single canister and was told they only make it one size. Huh? Any chance you'd want to sell me a set?

I would have been with you in the shallow part of the ocean! The boys were brave, looking for jellies...........I was stung once in the past and I keep my distance now! :eek:

The dog race sounds like it was fun......never been to one, yet!

Love your pics.......keep 'em comin'! :thumbsup2

court2-1.jpg
:rotfl:

Thank you so much!!!! We're actually working on the outside of the house/landscaping now! And working on a few window treatments, a runner for my sideboard in my dining room, etc... So, maybe I can post some pictures of those things!

Awww! How funny!

And can you say jealous??? 6 days--- that's less than a week!!!!

You're going to have a BLAST!

Sure! He doesn't have a girlfriend!!!
Insert yourself to the right of the picture =)
CIMG0639b.jpg

So COOL!!!!! I don't have my space, so I'm not able to click in anything to view them, but I'm so excited you get to go back this weekend!!!!!

Have SO much fun!!!!!

Yay!!! So glad I could send you your first PM!!!!

Yea, apparently. I know there are other ones on there that are complete too, but I'm not sure why those never got touched.... But at least I could get all of yall back on to this one!!!!!

Oh, FREE dining is going to be AMAZING!!!!!!

Have such a great time at Busch Gardens--- I hear that place is SO much fun!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

And thanks for spreading the word about Waggin' Rags!!!!!

AHHH!!!!! Girl- HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I can't WAIT to see all of your pictures!!!!

I know-- I just don't think I can respond to every single post like I did before... Not that I don't want to, but because it really does take a lot of time!

Thanks again for ALL of your help compiling "the list!"

Yep--- Does this look familiar???

gameday2001.jpg

I'm the one closest to you.
gameday3.jpg

And how nice! My and the camera man become good friends b/c I was always on the end by the goal (yes, very scary when HUGE BBall players are coming full speed at you!).... They did this for my last game!
gameday.jpg

Aww, thanks for spreading the word about the dog clothes!!!!! I can never spell that c-word either! =)

Glad you're here reading along!

sam moon! It's a store in Dallas, and it's THE BEST!!!! Check it out-
www.sammoon.com

Yay!!!! Glad I was both of yalls first ever PM!!!

Thanks SO much for your nice comment fl mom!

Awwww.... That is the sweetest thing ever! I still think what he believes is PRECIOUS!!!! Love it!
gorgeous as always.

So.... Where were we when we last left P'cola???? Ah, yes, we went to dinner on our first night there!

Dinner was YUMMO!!!!! Um, when is dinner NOT yummo? It's always good!!!!

Got back to the condo, went to sleep, then woke up ready for our first day at the beach!!!!!

As was the case ALWAYS, Ryan, Cody (my brother), and me were the first ones out on the beach.... The boys hit the ocean, I hit the sand... Until I got hot. Then I hit the ocean too! The weather was so beautiful, and the ocean was clear! I was totally fine with hanging out in the shallow part! And b/c they were with me, and b/c I love them, they were only allowed in the shallow part too! We did spot a few jelly fish, which made me run back for the sand. No mam, me and the jellies are not friends.

Here's the guys (plus Will now, my sister's boyfriend) looking for the jellies:
guysinwater.jpg

And yet again:
guysinwater2.jpg

We all played football in the water, and after about two hours, were ready to hit the pool. Enough sand in the britches for one day. But before we went, I wanted a shot of the guys....

CIMG1123.jpg

And... of their better sides.... Hahahahaha!
CIMG1126.jpg

Off to the pool we went!

poolagain.jpg

And why I'm the only one facing this way, I have no idea! Leave it to me to make the picture off!

poolagain2.jpg

After "swimming" aka hanging out in the pool for a few hours, we headed on up and got ready for dinner.... This night, dinner consisted of a hot dog and a coke from the dog races.

We headed to the greyhound dog track. It's just like a horse track. You bet on which dog you think will win each race, or place in each race, etc.

It was SO much fun!

But for the safety of the dogs, you can't take pictures, so unfortunately, I don't have any to share.

But, it looked a little something like this (taken from a website online)
Dogracing2.jpg

It was fun, but after it was all said and done, WE WERE TIRED!!!!!

So we headed "home" to rest up for tomorrow: another day at the beach, but most importantly, MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Awesome!

Read the TR and thought it was awesome, glad to see that you have started something here too!!!

Looks like a fun time was had by all. I run from the jellies myself as I was stung one time......NOT FUN!!!

Sounds like a fun day. Cute pictures of the boys, too. I always make the guys show their muscles lol. Then, of course, they compare whose is bigger later :rotfl:

Brother does not have a girfriend?
Well, I have some nice northern girls up here for him! (my neices)
Thnkas for Ryan in the hat, I was wondering were it was at now!

I love your Pensacola Beach TR! My DH proposed to me at Pensacola. It is gorgeous there. I love all your pics!:love: You have a beautiful family, too!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
That reminds me of Where's Waldo! DM you are too much!

court2-1.jpg

OH I forgot to tell you Court, after WDW, we went to Destin so you'll see some pics from there in my T.R.! P.S. I love that green tank you had on in one of the pics!

Hey Courtney,

Thanks for the PM! Now I have something to read at work...hehe. The beach in Pensacola looks amazing!! I've only been to the beaches here in Delaware and they are much smaller. Maybe we'll have to make a pit stop next time we go to Disney!

I can't remember who posted about Courtney's canister set, but I have one just like it and I got it from Target's website.

Alright... alright. I saw this post on the CB the other day and I just had to go to the Trip Report thread to find your TR and see what all the fuss was about. (Oh… uh… guess I could have just clicked on the link in your sig – huh? Oops. :rolleyes1 )

So glad to read a TR where someone actually likes MGM. :thumbsup2 However, you were one brave girl to go to MGM during Star Wars week-end – and I like Star Wars!

You guys are hilarious – and such a cute couple- and I love all the great pictures you’ve posted. This current TR is great. I can’t wait to read about your b-day. I’m sure that it was awesome!

Thanks for the PM, Courtney! My goodness you have quite the following...almost cult status!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: . I am leaving for the World in just 3 short days!!! My kids still have no idea. I cant believe I have been able to keep the secret this long. I am about to bust outta my skin!! Mickey, here I come!!!!!!:love:

Thanks for the PM, Courtney! My goodness you have quite the following...almost cult status!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: . I am leaving for the World in just 3 short days!!! My kids still have no idea. I cant believe I have been able to keep the secret this long. I am about to bust outta my skin!! Mickey, here I come!!!!!!:love:

Hope you have a magical trip. How are you going to tell your kids about the trip? We are going in 4 weeks and we are keeping it a secret from our boys; not sure how we are going to tell them yet.
Tell Mickey we said HI.

I am LOVING this thread! The talk about dogs & cute doggy clothes makes me want one SO bad! I don't think our cat would appreciate wearing an outfit, no matter its cuteness.

Can't wait for more. Is it weird that I feel like I know you? Please don't think I'm a stalker..haha.

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday--hopefully fun plans tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter