• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Could we be anymore Disney Freakish?" -"Yes, Yes We can!" 12/31-1/10

MorganR

Bambi's #1 fan
:wave: HELLO FELLOW DISBOARDERS! :wave:

As you can probably already see My name is Morgan!
I have been a DISboard member for a while now but have never really had the time or GUTS to actually sit down and make one since I look almost everyday at everyone's amazing work they do and put into their trip reports!
:earseek:

A Little background on ME....I'm a die hard Disney fan since...well...BIRTH :lmao:
My Mother shares this Disney Freak Style with me!
We have all been going to Disney since I can remember!
We normally stay at WDW onsite at one of the Disney resorts for about 7 days, but once the DCL came along of coarse we had to hope on that wagon and downed it to only 5 days and Go on the 7 Night Cruises with Disney
:boat:

THIS Trip report will be a mashup of Both WDW and DCL trip we took back in 2013! Because like I said I never really had the time nor Courage to post since everyone's Reports are so amazing! :eek:

Our trip Dates were December 31st, 2012 - January 10th
WDW Dec. 31s-January 4th
DCL January 4th-January 10th

Well Lets get started shall We...

In our Party We have My Mom (Shannon)
My Dad (Rick)
My Brother (Mitchell)
My Sister (Melissa)
My Husband (Joel)
And My Son (Jordan)

I've always gone on trips with My Mom, Dad, and Siblings but what made this trip special was it was My first time going with My Husband and Son :cool1:

Lets start off with The fun Stuff that happened BEFORE taking off to our Vacation...

Picture 014.jpg

-Of coarse before any trip comes the packing process...and in our family...we are Disney nutty and like to get a little..AHEAD haha :rotfl2:

My Mom usually sets aside a Plastic bin to fill up any items we buy along the year to stock up on for our trip!
On this particular trip ....and I think any trip for Me and My Mother really...We get over exited when we see the days on the countdown Calendar start to lower and lower!
We decided to pack OUR suitcases a Month in advance...I know haha :rotfl2:

Picture 015.jpg

-A few weeks in advance My Husband took me to go buy new shoes at Payless for the Formal and Semi Formal Night on the Cruise :dancer:
These were my All time favorite and i still wear them occasionally today :thumbsup2

Picture 012.jpg
Picture 013.jpg

-Along with Many other items in My Moms "Disney Fun Bin" like Back packs, Phone cases, Wallets, ect.
There was also these two tote bags added for Me to use on the trip!
I used the Black Mickey Mouse one for My Sons Diaper bag/Carry on Bag and the Red Minnie Mouse one for My own Purse/Carry on as well :smooth:

Picture 018.jpg Picture 019.jpg

Normally when going on a Disney cruise My mom will buy us all Matching shirts with either Mickey or all the Characters on it...But THIS time I myself decided to Make them :yay:
I made one with our Favorite Characters on them..then another set with Pirates for the Pirate themed night on the Cruise! pirate:

Picture 12.jpg
Picture 009.jpg

-The day before I went and had my nails done special for the occasion!
I also went and bought the stick on nails for My sister to do hers :angel:

Thank you all in advance for Reading My Report!
I will Update a new day every day..Hopefully!
I would really like to hear everyone's fed back since this IS my First trip report and one of the many things I love about reading Trip reports is reading peoples Reply so don't be shy! :disrocks:

See you real Soon Fellow Disney Family Members :grouphug:

Day #1

Day #1 of this Awesome Family trip!
Like any trip we have with My Mom..She always LOVES to book flights super early :eek:
And this trip was no other way....Me and My Mom BOTH woke up at 3 A.M to Shower...Get dressed..and pack away any last minute items we may need for the trip.. :flower1:

My Dad was the next one to wake up at about...4 A.M to do his Morning routine and also go threw the house to make sure everything was clean..where its suppose to be..and all Appliances turned off and put away :thumbsup2

Of coarse the last to wake up where My husband, Son, Sister, and Brother...Since all they really had to worry about was getting showered and ready since me and my mom did all the hard work...haha :rotfl2:

P1050364.JPG

-Dont Mind our "Bed Heads" :lmao:

P1050370.JPG

-Me Dressed for the day in Our WDW T-shirts that I made ;)

P1050381.JPG

58639_470507419653848_1744967694_n.jpg
-On our Way to the Denver Airport :cool1:
We had Our Cousin Drop us off there so we wouldn't have to pay for our car to be parked at the airport...She was more than happy to do that for us :hug:

P1050425.JPG
-On the Airplane ready to take off to Orlando! Wahoo! :dogdance:

P1050430.JPG
-And we have arrived! Took a quick picture in front of the Orlando Airport Disney Store before moving along :earsboy::earsgirl:

P1050433.JPG

-Boarding the Disney Bus to take us to our Hotel :drive:

To be Continued...

Day #1 Part 2

P1050441.JPG

-We arrived at The Art of Animation Resort Just in time and all in one Piece :thumbsup2

P1050443.JPG
-Pose with his Favorite Characters from his Favorite Movie :simba:

P1050452.JPG
-With our hats on our heads we where finally ready to Be apart of the Greatest place on earth! Attending the New years Eve Party at MGM party:

P1050457.JPG
-Welcome to Hollywood Studios! :artist:

P1050461.JPG
-Party on :cool2: Happy New Year! pixiedust:

406630_470698832968040_41207208_n.jpg
:hug: :love2:

Up Next....Day #2!

Day #2

Me and My husband Decided to wake up early for the rope drop at Animal Kingdom...:stitch2:
He had gone on a trip with just his Mom a few months before and his biggest regret was not waking up early for rope drops and Early activities! :earseek:

P1050490.JPG

-The coolest thing ever when we got to Animal Kingdom!
:jumping1:
Out of ALL the years I have gone to WDW I cant recall a time I actually mad it to rope drop :confused3
But i'm definitely glad my Husband convinced me to go this time!
Dinosaur has always been a all time favorite ride for me...even the Movie!
We went on the ride the first time and the line wasn't long but we did wait a good 10 min. before getting on the ride..
As we where approaching the end where you get off the ride ...the Cast member in charge of operating the ride allowed us to STAY on the ride Since there wasn't a big line...or hardly a line at all..:ssst:
And instead of going around the ride one more time we actually got to ride it about 3 or 4 times in a ROW! It was awesome! First time that has ever happened for Me..in all my Disney Life haha :rotfl2:

P1050491.JPG

-He was exited to get the Line time Marker Card haha :lmao:

P1050492.JPG
:eek::eek::eek:

P1050505.JPG

-After Me and My husbands amazing Animal Kingdom adventure we met up with the rest of our Party at Magic Kingdom for a...Well...Magical Day! :banana::banana::banana:

*And YES...The one in Red..is my LITTLE Brother! haha :lmao::lmao::lmao:

P1050514.JPG

-I normally don't Like going onto the Water rides because of My sensitive skin...Make up..and just cause I don't want to walk around in wet clothing...but My husband and Brother begged and begged for me to ride Splash mountain with them..::yes::
Got a little wet but not too bad :thumbsup2

P1050531.JPG

-Riding the People mover! My son enjoyed it...One of MY favorites :drive:

P1050534.JPG

-After a fun day at Magic Kingdom we had to leave early (4:30 P.M.) To catch our Dinner reservation at 50's Prime time at 5:15 P.M. :drinking1

P1050533.JPG
P1050532.JPG
-R2D2 Hat :woohoo:

To Be Continued...

Day #2 Part 2

P1050535.JPG

-One of My favorite Places to eat at WDW!
If you have never been here..I definitely recommend it.. popcorn::

P1050547.JPG

-The Dessert my husband got! We all had to help him eat it..and even at that we couldn't Finnish it haha :crazy2:

P1050557.JPG

-Couldn't end the night without having a famous Mickey Bar :mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar

P1050549.JPG

-After a long productive day we decided to call it a night and go back to the hotel for a much needed good night sleep :angel::angel:

P1050550.JPG

-He Knocked out the moment the Monorail left the station haha :rotfl2:

Well...That was the end of Day #2!
So glad I get to share My experience with all of you!

Thank you to all who have been reading..Feel free to drop a comment and give me your opinions! :grouphug:

::MickeyMoQuestion
of the Day::MinnieMo

What Disney World Restaurant is YOUR Favorite?
And what catches your eye and taste buds the most on the Menus?

:coffee: Thanks for Reading! :coffee:

Day #3

:flower1:

Welcome Back for Day #3 Everyone!

:welcome:

This day was more of a Lazy day at Walt Disney world for us than it typically would be any other day or time...
We decided to take our bodies over to Animal kingdom since later on around lunch time we had reservations to eat at Rain forest Cafe!
We were celebrating My Son's Birthday :cake:

P1050561.JPG

-Outfit of the Day! Had to show support for my favorite boy band haha :crazy:

P1050574.JPG
-Snapped a quick pic of my brother as we where in line for Breakfast :yay:
Had a Delicious plate of Sausage, egg, and Strawberries :love:

Picture 21.jpg
-My Boy enjoying his Breakfast! popcorn::

P1050572.JPG
P1050568.JPG
P1050567.JPG
P1050571.JPG
P1050570.JPG

-Decided to take these Awesome Pics of the NEW (To us) Art of Animation Lion king Section of the Hotel before we went back to get dressed and ready for our day! :woohoo:

P1050586.JPG

P1050590.JPG
-Good Morning Animal Kingdom! :wave:
Love the Tree of Life

To Be Continued...

Day #3
Part 2

:dancer:

P1050616.JPG

-Got This Super cute Picture of My boy drawn in the park! I had always wanted one and It was a Great Spend for the Vacation! :blush:

P1050595.JPG

Picture with My Angel before we head off to our Lunch date :thumbsup2

P1050592.JPG
P1050604.JPG
P1050607.JPG
-We couldn't Defeat the Lava Cake haha :lmao:

P1050613.JPG
-After the Fun day we had and stuffing our faves haha We took a relaxing night by the pool...My boy enjoyed swimming with His Grandpa and Uncle Mitchell :cheer2:

P1050609.JPG

Well there is Day 3 for you :hug:
Thank you everyone for reading My Trip Report!
I can see everyday that My Views climb each day..
It gives me such a trill! :woohoo:

Please feel free to drop in and make your presence known and comment about My Report!
One of the many things I've loved about reading every ones reports is the comments that come with it!

So DON'T be shy! :grouphug:

:disrocks:

Day #4

Hello again out there DisBoards!
Here again with day #4 of our trip :)

On day 4 we find ourselves in Epcot :yay:
Dinning at The Canada Restaurant "O Canada" Which is My father favorite restaurant!
I love it for its desserts haha :rotfl:

P1050621.JPG

-Day 4 Outfit of the Day :cool2:

P1050640.JPG
P1050641.JPG
The only place in the world were you can walk from Country to Country in matter of Minutes haha

Goofing off with my husband in Mexico :cheer2:

P1050632.JPG
-This thing was SO Good :earseek:

P1050650.JPG
-Late night Poses! Joel in front of the water fountain :Pinkbounc

P1050652.JPG
-Normally I dont see Bambi Decorations at Disney...So when I saw My FAVORITE Little guy I had to take a Picture with him :cutie:

Short Day to Report about...I wish I had taken more :sad1:
Hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you again for Reading along :thanks:

:disrocks:

Great report so far! :thumbsup2 That drawing of your son is precious! Looks like you guys had a wonderful visit! :jumping1:

This is completely irrelevant to your trip or Trip Report, but every time I see your avatar on the Trip Reports list page, I think you're wearing a Stormtrooper costume.

Anyway, carry on!

Great report so far! :thumbsup2 That drawing of your son is precious! Looks like you guys had a wonderful visit! :jumping1:

Thank you for your comment! It's my first report and I'm super exited to be writing it! I've always loved reading everyone else's :-)
The cool things about the drawing ....it was around night time when he did it...and it looks SO good....even the eye color is spot on! He did a fabulous job :-)

This is completely irrelevant to your trip or Trip Report, but every time I see your avatar on the Trip Reports list page, I think you're wearing a Stormtrooper costume.

Anyway, carry on!

:rotfl:

Day #5
January 4th

:welcome:

This day I didn't get many picture because we were too focused on enjoying our LAST WDW day before we took off to our Cruise the Next day!
:boat:

Me personally every time I have to leave WDW I get pretty down in the dumps :sad:
But I had to Keep a smile for My boy and to look on the Bright side since the next day was a new adventure :p

Day 5 we Decided to stay in our Favorite place, Magic Kingdom!
I wanted to ride Space Mountain 5 times in a row :rotfl2:

Picture 003.jpg
-My Outfit of the Day!
I was wearing My Aerosmith Shirt I had gotten from the "Rockin Roller Coaster" The previous year/Visit :rockband:
It was also pretty chilly that day...It must have known we where leaving :sad1:

Picture 007.jpg
-This is My favorite picture of My husband and My Dad! It was suppose to JUST be a picture of My husband but My dad decided to Photo Bomb :lmao::lmao:
AND...I only noticed a few days after we arrived back home...They are matching :laughing:

Picture 004.jpg
2013-01-04_12-45-12_79.jpg
-I cant Remember the name of this Hotel..(Anyone know??? :confused3) But its a Tradition for OUR Family to take this picture every year we come to WDW :woohoo:

Sadly that was all I have for Day 5 :sad2:
But Day 6 (Which I will post later today ;-) ) Will be a Great Post to read along with :thumbsup2
Thank you for who ever out there is reading along with Me while I write and Thank you for those who have posted to Let me know they are HERE :cool1:

Till Next time DISers
:thanks:

A small Authors note: have been trying to update and out up next chapter...but I'm not sure of it's this web site...or several others...but it won't let me load the page...the only page I can sucessfully upload and brows threw is facebook...I'm not sure why...why I hope it is fixed soon! :confused3
Sorry to all My readers who have been waiting...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter