Could you please add Disboards to the "Forum Runner" iPhone/iPad App?

EricMat

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Even if I don't post often, I'm a huge fan of Disboards.
I recently bought the Forum Runner app (there is also a free version available) for my iPad and was very disappointed to learn that the Disboards forums were currently not available on the app.

Adding the disboards to forum runner is free and should be pretty simple.
The guys at forumrunner.net offer a simple walkthough for registration :
http://www.forumrunner.net/?p=register

I would be extremely grateful if you could add that feature to our favorite forums! This will probably be a welcome addition to many iPhone, iPod and iPad users.

Eric

Did I post this in the right forum?
Should I email it directly to one of the admins? If so, would someone be kind enough to provide an email address?

Thank you!

Eric

Sorry to bump an old thread but I would really love you to add Forum Runner support. I don't go to the forums as much as I used to since I switched to iPad only. Forum Runner is an awesome way to read forums on iOS.

I emailed the admin but didn't receive any answer to my request.
I still hope they will add Forum Runner support soon!

I emailed the admin but didn't receive any answer to my request.
I still hope they will add Forum Runner support soon!

I agree. I got ForumRunner on my iPhone for another forum and it makes reading the forum much easier.

Please let us know if you hear anything about this.

It's been nearly two months now and I never received a reply from the forum admin.

If more people could send a request, maybe it would be supported.

I'll add my vote to enable Forum Runner for DISboards. It would make it much easier to browse and post from the parks!

Giving this a bumpity bump bump.

Any kind of response from a Disboards mod would be awesome.

I'm throwing in a vote for tapatalk. So many forums are on there except Disboards. Also I'm doing searches in the app store for eTicket and it doesn't come up. Is it not avail for iPhone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter