• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Countdown Chain... Want one?

Did you think you'd have to do this many? LOL!! That being said, I would really like one, please!! Thank you so much!
ksimonet12@gmail.com
Thanks again!
Keri

:goodvibes :goodvibes I had no idea when I did the chain and posted it for others, would I still be doing this. Plus I've sent out more directly through email. But no problems at all. The one I send out is a second version that I updated some of the characters. Plus I tried to make it a kids project, so the kids can help as well.

Keep the requests coming and I'll keep sending out the chain. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I have printed out the days we need. Now, I can't wait to give the strips to my kids for their weekend project! Thank you so much!

Sorry on the delay. Was without a computer for a couple weeks.

You can post here or email me at dndb1@hotmail.com and I'm more than happy to share it with anyone.

Thanks,

I would love to get a copy of this for our January trip! My DD10 & DD4 will love it!!
m_louise_d@hotmail.com
Thank you in advance & bless you for sharing this with everyone for such a long period of time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter