Countdown Chain... Want one?

We would love one too. Only 35 days left! We were planning to make one this weekend so this is perfect. a r c l a y @ hotmail.com Thanks!

Are you still emailing the count down chain? I'd love to have it if you are. We are 32 days away from our trip to Disney World with the grandkids! :)

(The forum won't let me put my email address in since I just joined the forum)

Thanks!!!

kentuckann

I see you can't post email addresses yet, but you can send me an email and I'll be more than happy to reply.

dndb1@hotmail.com

I just sent out the countdown chain for everyone waiting. Sorry on the delay, didn't realize it had been 3 weeks since I last checked the site and sent this out. Sorry about that! Been busy at work.

I hope everyone enjoys the chain and a reminder, you can also email me at dndb1@hotmail.com to receive the chain sometimes a bit quicker. :thumbsup2

Thanks,

I sent a PM with my info a while ago and didn't hear anything. I don't feel comfortable with posting my email on the forum though. Can someone forward it if I pm my address?

I sent a PM with my info a while ago and didn't hear anything. I don't feel comfortable with posting my email on the forum though. Can someone forward it if I pm my address?

Hello Chimilady,

Sorry if I missed your PM. I'm more than happy to send you the chain. Either send me an email dndb1@hotmail.com or send me a PM and I'll get this over to you.

Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter