Countdown Chain... Want one?

Hello, there! I requested the chain a couple of years ago, and you graciously provided it, but I can't find it in my email :confused3.

My kids loved it, and I'd love to do it again. If you could please re-send it, I promise to keep it somewhere digitally safe :)! svhadden@bellsouth.net

Thank you again!

them out. My email address is khandih@gmail.com. I bet you didn't know what you were getting into when you started this thread. But thank you. It should make the trip even more fun.

Khandi

them out. My email address is khandih@gmail.com. I bet you didn't know what you were getting into when you started this thread. But thank you. It should make the trip even more fun.

Khandi

Yea, I had no idea. I have no idea how many people have used the chain over the years, but it puts a smile on my face to think about it. I know my family has used the chain a few times and sure others have as well, plus shared it with more family and friends. :)

May I get a copy of the chain please. My email is kikikate2009 @gmail.com. (Sorry, I cannot post my email so please remove the space before @) Thank you.

I would like the chain please... breuha419 @yahoo.com (sorry, won't let me post email, please just take out space before @. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter