Countdown Clock

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can download a countdown clock that would appear on my desktop? I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I figure if it's not, I'll get moved. <VBG>

Thanks

That countdown program ASFCurly listed is great little program. I have it on both my work computers in my startup group so it always starts and is running. sometimes it is disappointing, like now, when it says 332 days to go till next Jan's trip.

Mike

I really like the site ASFCurly recommended. I have it on my desktop and work and at home. 89 days, 26 hours, 21 minutes.... Can't wait!:)

Another good site is at www.pscalculator.net. Go to the toolbox and click on DisneyTime countdown. You will need to download this and then you get a cute castle that can be put on your taskbar, this will show you how many days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
I now have 88 days, 0hrs. 21min 32sec:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You need to have an Unzip file installed. Check my post in Community Board for the link if you need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter