• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Counter Service Chocolate Cake

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
I had a craving for one of those little counter service chocolate cakes with the Mickey sprinkles. Please tell me I can get them outside of the parks.

In Canada we have a frozen chocolate cake made by McCain Foods. Similar look, texture and flavour. Just missing the sprinkles. Been kicking around in our freezers for the past 40+yrs. Favourite dessert for kids esp in the 70s and 80s. McCain is the largest producer of frozen potato products and much of the frozen food in North America. Large multinational food company. Maybe check your local grocery store freezer.

Interesting! I’ve never seen anything but 🥔 products under McCain (I’m in CT).

Maybe Pepperidge Farms frozen cake?

wait, are you talking about in Disney or at home? And you can buy Mickey sprinkles 🤗

In Canada we have a frozen chocolate cake made by McCain Foods. Similar look, texture and flavour. Just missing the sprinkles. Been kicking around in our freezers for the past 40+yrs.
You've been keeping them in your freezers for 40+ yrs. I would say it is time to eat them.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter