Counter service meals on dining plan

kayleighnik

Mouseketeer
:confused:

hi, could someone explain to me what exactly i'd be able to get from a counter service location, using one of my credits from the dining plan, as i'm not exactly sure what would be included, especially when it comes to combo meals etc?

tia

kayleigh :goodvibes

For breaksfast, it is usually a drink and a meal plus sometimes a side, like a fruit bowl.

For dinner, it's a meal, plus drink plus dessert.

For example at old key west, we would get a burger with fries, a drink (soda) and then a mickey bar or key lime pie. All of that would be a CS.

At Ray's startlight cafe in MK, there is loads of choice for the main meal, but again, you would get say chicken legs with fries, a drink and a dessert. They are really helpful if you ask the CM's.

Allears has details of all the menu's, if you pop over there.

over on the dining plan board alot of them say if you get a breakfast combo you get two drinks as no dessert option is offered.

Cant confirm as dont fly till 27th aug

staying onsite, use your refillable mug for coffee/tea then you get 2 bottles of drink (oj, water etc) per adult.
have a look on the restaurants board, and they will tell you what you can get, some meals are v good value (sunshine seasons at epcot, french boulangerie at epcot and also peco bills at mk have excellent healthier more varied options.
1 main (sandwich/burger) 1 extra (normally fries but it can be subbed for fruit) and 1 dessert and 1 drink (not bfast)
if you order ice cream for dessert you can go back and fetch it after eating, to avoid it melting...
there are CS meals which are better than others, it depends on your tastes but we ate some excelletn cs meals last year, SS was the only one the kids craved!! their strawberry shortcake is to die for!!
tracy

over on the dining plan board alot of them say if you get a breakfast combo you get two drinks as no dessert option is offered.

Cant confirm as dont fly till 27th aug

Yep this is correct, or at least it was during our 2007 trip. We found it really handy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter