• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Counter service

Cccbloom

Earning My Ears
Where is the best place to eat at a counter service place that gives you large portions?

Flame tree barbecue (chicken and ribs combo)
Be our guest (the braised pork)
Wolfgang puck express (meatloaf)
Comics ray starlight cafe (chicken ribs combo only for dinner)

Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (rotisserie chicken)
Tangierine Cafe in Epcot (check the menu first to see if its your taste)
La Cantina de San Angel in Epcot (I see people splitting the nachos all the time. Prob not my fav choice)
Flame Tree BBQ in Animal Kingdom
Wolfgang Puck Express (Pizza & most entrees)
Cosmic Rays in Magic Kingdom (chicken/ribs dinner combo)

All of the above could be split between 2 people. :)

OOP I would say Cosmic Ray's offers great value. On the DP I would go with Wolfgang Puck in the Marketplace for quality.

Wolfgang Puck's Express without doubt. Clearly the largest portions. Most other Disney QS places will have servings that are about the same size (at least the burger/pizza places).

the portions this last trip a month ago ..were huge ...the food court breakfast was enough for two people...at cosmic rays..i got the half chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans...all were enough for two people there too...the fixin bar at Cosmic Rays made the burgers huge...I think you will find that Seasons too has large portions..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter