Counting Our Nuts Like Chip & Dale, a Financially Aware PTR *Update 4/17 Pg 62 *

I love those photos! She is so beautiful! I hope you are enjoying every glorious minute of motherhood! YOU SO DESERVE IT! :)

She is soooooo cute! I love the background on the first picture. Elephants are my weakness. I will buy anything with an elephant on it--- so obviously that picture is my fav, can't wait to hear more about how thw transition is going!

She is absolutely precious!!! Congratulations to you and Marc!!! :goodvibes
Thank you!

Congratulations LL!! She is beautiful! Enjoy every last drop of these baby days! :lovestruc
I am soaking up every little minute.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:goodvibes:hug::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I KNOW YOU ARE ON :cloud9:. THANKS FOR SHARING THOSE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!
:goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:goodvibes:hug::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I KNOW YOU ARE ON :cloud9:. THANKS FOR SHARING THOSE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!

Okay - computer got me to post this twice - but I think I'll just leave it!
That's okay!

Congrats again girl!! She is so unbelievably beautiful!! :lovestruc
Thank you so much!

Precious! I know y'all are totally in love! :lovestruc Hope you are taking care of yourself along with that sweet girl! New mom as forget about themselves, but you have to take care of yourself to take care of her! :goodvibes
Oh I am so in love. She is a very easy baby, I have been very lucky with her.

Long time lurker but wanted to hop in and say

:goodvibesCongratulations!!:goodvibes

She's beautiful :)
Thank you so much!

Oh Leslie she is soooo beautiful! What a little doll! :hug:
Thank you!

Oh wow!!! Violet is absolutely precious. Congrats to you both :goodvibes
Thank you!

she is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!
Thanks!

Such a beautiful, precious girl! :lovestruc
Thank you!

Same face Elsa gives me when she's had enough...of me! :rotfl:

She is soooo beautiful!

Congrats again!!!! :hug:
Everyone keeps saying they can see me in this pic of Violet, I guess I have a sour puss on my face all the time. :rotfl2:

She's so precious! :goodvibes

Congratulations!!
Thank you!

She is just too precious!!!! Congratulations!
Thank you!
Leslie she is just beautiful! Congrats to you and Marc. Enjoy being a MOM!
Thank you!

There's no "practically" about it -- little Violet is completely PERFECT! Congratulations, Leslie and Marc!
Thank you so much!

She is the cutest little girl EVER! Congratulations to you and Marc! :hug:
Thanks!

I love those photos! She is so beautiful! I hope you are enjoying every glorious minute of motherhood! YOU SO DESERVE IT! :)
I am enjoying every second!

She is soooooo cute! I love the background on the first picture. Elephants are my weakness. I will buy anything with an elephant on it--- so obviously that picture is my fav, can't wait to hear more about how thw transition is going!
Thank you! The elephants are a receiving blanket, it so super soft!

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02238.jpg

I promise that this week I will have a new update about Violet and trip planning!

Happy Easter!!

Your pictures of Violet just get more adorable! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to hear more about your new bundle of joy :goodvibes

I am really loving all the Violet pictures on Facebook...especially all the adorable outfits you have for her. I love the bunny one!

What a cute little Easter Bunny! Maybe you need to open up a photo shop for babies....

All of your holidays from here on out are going to be so much more fun, exciting, and special because of that sweet little girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter