Country Bear ‘Musical’ Jamboree: Treat or Travesty?

gmi3804

Gonna ruin Maw’s birthday
DVC Silver
What are your thoughts on the reimagined OG opening day E-Ticket Country Bear Jamboree, the so-called Country Bear "Musical" Jamboree? I'm not sure I need to see the Country Bears singing "Let it Go," if that's what they're thinking of doing.

What are your thoughts on the reimagined OG opening day E-Ticket Country Bear Jamboree, the so-called Country Bear "Musical" Jamboree? I'm not sure I need to see the Country Bears singing "Let it Go," if that's what they're thinking of doing.
If they make it as bad as we fear, they can always bring back Jamboree Classic in 5-10 years.

I'm having flashbacks to 'under new management'.

Travesty and not necessarily because of the anti-woke lyrics but just in general. Too outdated.

Totally. I think redoing it is great, but rehashing Disney songs? Thats already so much of the parks. I do miss them coming up with original attractions.
I don't know if they're going to be rehashing Disney songs; that was just my projection, as there seems to be Frozen Everything these days.

I don't know if they're going to be rehashing Disney songs; that was just my projection, as there seems to be Frozen Everything these days.
No, they also said that.. and then showed a snippet of them recording 'Bare Necessities'. They said it would be a Disney music show.

It's a way of saving Country Bears from the potential Frontierland overhaul coming with Tiana's and later Beyond Big Thunder
You'd think that with all the new stuff coming they'd keep one of the old school attractions.

I don't really mind them trying something new as long as it's still Country Bears.
I find the show and the characters inextricably linked. Everyone remembers when they tried to monkey with the Enchanted Tiki Room by adding Iago and Zazu.

Last edited:
How do we pretend we are giving folks a new attraction while spending virtually nothing on doing it? :scratchin

I do it maybe once every 4-5 years, did it this summer to escape the heat. It is so dated. I know OG, I know "classic" but it has outlived it's value. BUT if they insist on keeping it, songs need to change. Hopefully they don't veer off the cliff with their choices.

I love this show late at night when we’re giddy overtired hyped up on sugar. Whatever they do I hope it’s still fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter