country bear jamboree

MichVick

Mouseketeer
I noticed that Country Bear Jamboree is closed for rehab for a bit of time - not that this is a favourite but does anyone know if they are updating it or if there will be major changes done to it?

I have no idea what they are doing, but I hope they fix the audio so that you can understand the words wherever you sit. Very annoying.

Sorry I can't help either - but I agree that I hope audio gets better. This was one of my favorites as a child. When I went back last year and took my children we couldn't understand anything. Because of this my kids were not at all interested. It was sad for me. Don't know if I will get them to try it again next year

I hope they do restore this attraction to what it used to be. Upgrade the audio etc... I wish they would bring back the Christmas show but I have a feeling we will never see it again.

If they were updating it (audio or whatever), I'd think Disney Parks Blog would announce something. It is a classic attraction

Without some big announcement I would assume its just a normal maintenance rehab.

How long is it?

The best refurb that they could do to this attraction is a fire.

We finally got around to seeing this with our kids in January after 7 trips. My wife and I remembered this from when we were kids, but had forgotton how very weird this show seems.

I know that every attraction is someones favorite but to me this one is just off puting in so many ways. If I never see the Country Bears again it will be too soon.

In case you couldn't tell nostalgia has no sway over me.

I've never had a problem with the audio.

I had the record as a child and I listened to it all the time. So maybe the audio IS bad but I just subconsciously have the entire thing memorized.

I think maybe it's just a cleaning (gross dust on fur), audio checks, movement on the bears, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter