• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Couple of the yacht club questions

binkee12

Mouseketeer
Hello, can anyone confirm whether or not the yacht club club level rooms can have the configuration of two queens and a daybed? If so are they hard to come by or are there a lot of them? Also, can you please let me know if the club level rooms at the Yacht Club have been recently renovated. Thank you!

Hello, can anyone confirm whether or not the yacht club club level rooms can have the configuration of two queens and a daybed? If so are they hard to come by or are there a lot of them? Also, can you please let me know if the club level rooms at the Yacht Club have been recently renovated. Thank you!

We had a club room with 2 queens & day bed in January. We didn’t request it. I don’t how hard it is to get. Yes, they have been recently renovate.

Have a great trip!

Many of the rooms have 2 queen beds & a pull out couch. King bed rooms are much harder to get. However, Disney recently changed the occupancy to 4 for the Y & B club club level rooms. So if you are wanting the daybed for a 5th person, that won’t work. The rooms were remodeled in 2017. There are many pictures on the first page Y & B thread.

We had a club room with 2 queens & day bed in January. We didn’t request it. I don’t how hard it is to get. Yes, they have been recently renovate.

Have a great trip!
Do you recall if you had a standard view in club level? I called Disney Signature services and they told me that they do have the configuration I amlooking for in a standard Club level room but everything I'm seeing online is the opposite. Thanks

We stayed in the 2 queens CL water view last July and it had a couch that looked like it could be converted into a daybed. Sorry we didn't pull it out to be sure.
Yes, the rooms have been renovated. The decor mimics the interior of a yacht cabin.

We have stayed in YC standard view CL rooms twice and each time we have had a daybed. We are a family of 4 but my ds and dd do much better sleeping in their own spaces

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter