• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recieved your envie yesterday!

Thank You so much I havn't looked through them yet but there is a lot there.

Congratulations on the yard sale! Wow I always think about doing that, I may have to get with it for that kind of $$$$.

eacatwork

Your envie is all sealed up and ready to go out. I'll be putting it in the morning mail.

It's not my usual huge envie.... just the ones from today's paper.

Sent your tubby envie yesterday using the 24/7 automated machine, so if it comes postage due please be sure to tell me so I can reimburse you. :thumbsup2

Hey coupon buddies!

Just wondering if anyone ever receives coupons for any small animal supplies (specifically rabbits) or any decent coupons from major petstores. I sometimes get a ten percent off at petsmart here or there, but was wondering if there's somewhere else I should be looking. We have five precious bunnies. I'll post some pictures if anyone would like to see them!

Thanks everyone!:goodvibes

Also, I've sent out my coupons today, but will not be able to send any next week because we leave for Disney on SATURDAY!:banana::banana::banana:

Hey coupon buddies!

Just wondering if anyone ever receives coupons for any small animal supplies (specifically rabbits) or any decent coupons from major petstores. I sometimes get a ten percent off at petsmart here or there, but was wondering if there's somewhere else I should be looking. We have five precious bunnies. I'll post some pictures if anyone would like to see them!

Thanks everyone!:goodvibes

Also, I've sent out my coupons today, but will not be able to send any next week because we leave for Disney on SATURDAY!:banana::banana::banana:

Have a fabulous DW trip!!! :woohoo: Would love to see your bunnies' pictures. Wish I could give you a great site for coupons but I'm not aware of any. (Have you checked to see if you can sign up for email coupons from Petsmart, Petco, etc.?)

Yes, I've signed up for coupons for them, I just wish they gave out better ones. As for bunny pictures, I don't want to clog up the board too badly, but under my signature there's a PTR link, where I've put a ton of pictures. Don't read the PTR, I haven't updated in eleventy seven years, but there's some good pictures in there. Thanks everybody!

Yes, I've signed up for coupons for them, I just wish they gave out better ones. As for bunny pictures, I don't want to clog up the board too badly, but under my signature there's a PTR link, where I've put a ton of pictures. Don't read the PTR, I haven't updated in eleventy seven years, but there's some good pictures in there. Thanks everybody!

They are really darling! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter