Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:welcome: XxStaceFacexX :welcome:

Welcome to the coupon train!! :cool1:
I'm Leslie, and I am going to be the one sending coupons to you each week. I try my very best to send my envies out on Monday, but due to my crazy work schedule I often have to mail them on Tuesday after work. I am looking forward to being your train buddy! :)

airplane - I sent an envie to you on Tuesday. I've enjoyed being your sender for the last 9 months! Have a great weekend!

Ruthie got your envie today

5estesfamily sent your envie out Monday.

I'm glad - I actually went into the post office this week and had them weigh and stamp the envie. My system of "hmmm, it needs 3 stamps" doesn't appear to be working. :lmao::lmao: I'm heading out of town on Saturday, so I'll send you a small envie of what I have so that you won't go without next week!

Keep forgetting to post...I sent env out to you on Tuesday!

Thanks! You rock!

ljcraw555 ~ mailed out an envelope on Tuesday

claytonsmama ~ received envlope on Wednesday

Have a great rest of the week ladies!

DINKDisneyAddict, got an envie today-thanks. Claytonsmama, yours should be there today or tomorrow. Huge family drama this week and I totally flaked on Monday- just saw the envie still sitting to go out yesterday...sorry :guilty:

Lauralooneyfordisney, your envie went out today. For some reason our work mail lady started coming at 8:30 exactly when we open, so I didn't have it ready in time yesterday! It seems like a lot of the coupons from this week's papers were expiring in August, I wonder if that's to prevent extreme couponing.

Jenerator, got my envie last week, total coupon savings $26.33. Best deal: I walked into Kroger with coupons and no money. Walked out with 2 lbs. of hamburger meat, two cents, 54 fuel points, and a 75 cent coupon. Hooray!

nice! That's on my bucket list...go in with just coupons one day:scratchin

Hi Everyone! I haven't checked in in awhile. Sorry about that but things have been really crazy and it seems as if I never have a few minutes to myself lately. My step dad had a heart episode and had to have a pacemaker put in, my DD 17 fell at work and got a concussion, and things have been really hectic. I have been sending and receiving my coupons as usual, though . I am going on a cruise next week with my DD22 so am looking forward to relaxing.
wowza. Hope things are turning around! Here's to a beverage with an umbrella in it when you get on the cruise!

:welcome: XxStaceFacexX :welcome:
welcome Stace! :cool1:

got from cameron991:flower3:

whew...lots of posts to catch up on!

Shelby5514

I just mailed out a small envie to you. Sorry so late but since it was just a normal envelope it got lost in my pile of mail. Sorry it is small but I didn't receive any coupons from my sender last week.

July Coupon Savings!

:cheer2:$1,497.94:cheer2:

17 riders reporting in

:woohoo:top 10 totals: (say that 3xs fast!)

of2dbeach $211 or $257.49 (I had 62,63, 57, 6, 23 =211before your post of 46.49 either way, you rock!!)

Jenerator06 $204.12

espana94 $156.30

ljcraw $130.78

Lauralooneyfordisney
$125.32

ShiPooOwner $80.25

hauntedmansionmomma $76.20

hmcfall711 $72

airplane $71.50

hereyago $71.22

pixiedust:great savings all! pixiedust:

As always, lemmee know if you'd like your total and don't see it here.

Lauralooneyfordisney, your envie went out today. For some reason our work mail lady started coming at 8:30 exactly when we open, so I didn't have it ready in time yesterday! It seems like a lot of the coupons from this week's papers were expiring in August, I wonder if that's to prevent extreme couponing.

Jenerator, got my envie last week, total coupon savings $26.33. Best deal: I walked into Kroger with coupons and no money. Walked out with 2 lbs. of hamburger meat, two cents, 54 fuel points, and a 75 cent coupon. Hooray!

AWESOME! How cool is that...coming out after not spending a dime! Woo hoo! Great job!!!

Jen:cheer2:

RangerPooh; I got your enive (from last week). I haven't been to the PO today, so this weeks may be in there! I'll let you know when I get it.

GREAT July savings!!! :cool1:

Happy Friday everyone!

I actually went into the post office this week and had them weigh and stamp the envie. My system of "hmmm, it needs 3 stamps" doesn't appear to be working. :lmao::lmao:

Thanks! You rock!

I had that same problem, the thing that kept getting me was the thickness. Now I go in and hand the envie to the person behind the counter. Let them determine the correct postage. Sometimes the person will grab their thickness gage and sometimes they don't. But at least I know I did it right! :confused3 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter