Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Fofinia-Mailed your coupons today. Sorry I got last weeks out so late. DD gave birth to our granddaugher and the week got away from me.

DVCLaurie05-Received last weeks coupons. Thanks

SUMLTHOMP-

Received your envie last Thursday, Thanks!

Haunted Mansion Momma-

Mailed your envie today...

Target Savings: 25.17
Grocery Savings: 1.55

Coupon Savings 8/1-8/6
CVS .75
Walgreens 1.58
Grocery Stores (2) 39.44, 9.71
Kmart 1.00

:bday: party: :cake: Jenerator06 :cake: party: :bday:

Same from me!

I am receiving envies every week. Thanks Littlebit0863..
Ladytink75, sorry I have been MIA lately but it is very busy here at work. I did just send the envie last week of the extra coupons I had gotten from my friend. The envie I sent yesterday to you had all the coupons I had from last week and this week. It is very large so I hope you can use a bunch. It took me all week to catch up on cutting and going through everything.
This weekend savings for me was $26.00.:dance3:

No prob I totally understand. I just wanted to make sure before I go all mad on our post lady because she has been slacking lately

Hi all! Sorry I have been MIA. I've been sending each week. Just haven't been able to post or I have been forgetting to. We were at the Lake until Monday. Gotta love vacation!

RangerPOOH - envie will be going out tomorrow due to chaos surrounding the end of our vacation.

NYCDiane - Received the envelope last week. Thank you!!

Tink471 - Envelope went out in the mail to you yesterday.:goodvibes

Belle2211 Sent out envie today. I couldnt make it out yesterday because of the tropical weather.
savings this week...
Walgreens $6.33
Publix $24.87
Dollar tree had Hormel Pepperoni which is usually $3 at Publix we got 2 packs for $2.00 each

Walmart $7.50
Rite Aid $21.00

Had an opportunity to show DH how proud I can be of my coupons tonight. I had a $2 up reward from Rite Aid that I got the other day. I coupled that with the $3/2 Herbal Essance whihc was already on sale for 2/$5, and used a b1/g1 free coupon on razors. So I just paid for th eone pack of razors. For me it was a nice buy. And I received 2 more $2 up rewards :cool1: Does anyone know if I can stack them or it they ahve to be used in different transactions?

Oh and since we got out flu shots tonight we each got a Rite Aid coupon book. What I won't do for coupons, :rotfl2:

Savings

Stop and Shop 69.59
CVS 4.00 plus 3.00 back for next time
Walgreens 3.00

Receiving and sending envelopes each week.:dance3:

BPesch I got your envie today - thank you!:)

The Three Cabs I sent two envies out to you yesterday, hopefully they will be there tomorrow.:thumbsup2

Hi Michele,
Got your envie today! Thanks! :cool1:

Winn Dixie had milk on sale today ONLY 2/$5.00 limit 4.. We got 4 gallons of milk which will prob last 3 days.. I hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter