Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hello Train riders I changed my crayon because we are entering Fall.. well at least SOME of you are because I am in South Fl and it never changes here we just have Hot and OMG not another Hurricane weather ;)
So I am here with all your totals for the month and hope everyones kids are back in school by now and everyone is getting back into the swing of things !We had a few new train ridersso this is how this works. I keep track of the totals posted and at the end of the month I add them all up and let you know what your totals are along with everyone elses and how well we did as a group! No prizes just for fun and as the Holidays approach the savings go UP!! :thumbsup2
Ranger Pooh $32.15
Quasi $16.50
Cameron991 $77.90
pix13dust $51.05
Belle2211 $40.77
jmartinez1895 $$143.94
DCVLaurie05 $186.23
LoriABil $10.75
of2dbeach (Me ) $335.58
Total for the month is $895.87 !!! :faint::banana:

Everyone did such a terrific job this month. I personally am broke but I got the kids back in school :teacher: and still have a little sanity left :surfweb: lol

Hello Train riders I changed my crayon because we are entering Fall.. well at least SOME of you are because I am in South Fl and it never changes here we just have Hot and OMG not another Hurricane weather ;)
So I am here with all your totals for the month and hope everyones kids are back in school by now and everyone is getting back into the swing of things !We had a few new train ridersso this is how this works. I keep track of the totals posted and at the end of the month I add them all up and let you know what your totals are along with everyone elses and how well we did as a group! No prizes just for fun and as the Holidays approach the savings go UP!! :thumbsup2
Ranger Pooh $32.15
Quasi $16.50
Cameron991 $77.90
pix13dust $51.05
Belle2211 $40.77
jmartinez1895 $$143.94
DCVLaurie05 $186.23
LoriABil $10.75
of2dbeach (Me ) $335.58
Total for the month is $895.87 !!! :faint::banana:

Everyone did such a terrific job this month. I personally am broke but I got the kids back in school :teacher: and still have a little sanity left :surfweb: lol

:cheer2: everyone!

TYVM for posting, of2dbeach! :)

Got a great coupon from my new buddy last week...10% Lowes. We needed pellets for the stove this winter....saved $120....best coupon I have ever used!:cool1:

Envie went out on Wednesday this week....Tuesdays are bad for me;)

Eyor44- Received your envie yesterday. Thank you!:goodvibes

Saved $16.50 on 9/1 at CVS and $20.50 at Wal Mart on 9/4

Hi VITFAMILY, I am sorry that you envie for the week won't go out until today. I had it ready and it slipped off my car seat and I didn't notice it. I found it today. :(

I will have another envie ready to go on Monday for you too. I hope you have a great week and again, sorry!

Jenny

Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend! :goodvibes

Shel, yours is ready for you. Dropping it off at the post office after the Vikings beat the Rams. :cheer2:

Rec'd from SHIPOO/DJ this week! :thumbsup2

Envie ready to mail to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA on Monday. :goodvibes

Have a great week everyone! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter