Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I don't know if anyone keeps track of the train's savings anymore, but I wanted to say I had a GREAT coupon day at the grocery store!! I saved $43 with my coupons!!! YAY~~~~ :dogdance: I got a bag of Carolina rice FREE... I got Carolina rice mix packets for 4 cents each..... I got a box of Idahoan potato casserole (au gratin) mix FREE.... I got Betty Crocker au gratin and scalloped potato mix boxes for 49 cents each.... So much more but you get the idea.

I LOVE COUPON DAYS LIKE THIS!!!! :love:

Hi NYCDiane! We lost our coupon savings train rider a few months ago. :sad: Looking for a train rider that wants to tally up the savings each month. Can I interest you in the position? :love1:

I wish I could but I just can't :( I have such crazy hours now that I'm working full time again (I'm up at 430, out of the house at 525, on the train at 535, and don't get home until 645 --- exhausting!) On weekends, all I want to do is get all my errands and Laundromat done on Saturday and then just chill out and clip coupons/watch tv/sleep on Sundays!

I hope you find a new person to tally soon!

I don't know if anyone keeps track of the train's savings anymore, but I wanted to say I had a GREAT coupon day at the grocery store!! I saved $43 with my coupons!!! YAY~~~~ :dogdance: I got a bag of Carolina rice FREE... I got Carolina rice mix packets for 4 cents each..... I got a box of Idahoan potato casserole (au gratin) mix FREE.... I got Betty Crocker au gratin and scalloped potato mix boxes for 49 cents each.... So much more but you get the idea.

I LOVE COUPON DAYS LIKE THIS!!!! :love:

Hi NYCDiane! We lost our coupon savings train rider a few months ago. :sad: Looking for a train rider that wants to tally up the savings each month. Can I interest you in the position? :love1:

I wish I could but I just can't :( I have such crazy hours now that I'm working full time again (I'm up at 430, out of the house at 525, on the train at 535, and don't get home until 645 --- exhausting!) On weekends, all I want to do is get all my errands and Laundromat done on Saturday and then just chill out and clip coupons/watch tv/sleep on Sundays!

I hope you find a new person to tally soon!

Anyone interested?

ETA: I know none of us have a lot of spare time to add up coupon savings, but keep in mind that very few people are posting their savings so it wouldn't consume a lot of your time. Having said that, I'm actually fine with no one keeping our tallies. Maybe we just want to post a special savings day the way Diane did if you have a humdinger savings. :thumbsup2

Unless our mail arrives early tomorrow (50/50 chance) and there's an envie in it from last week, you'll be getting a really small one again tomorrow, Shel. I don't think my sender posted but her envies usually go out on Mondays so not sure why it didn't get here at least by yesterday. USPS, any answers? :sad2:

Hope everyone is slowly melting! DVCLaurie05 - I got 2 envies this week. The one postmarked 3/2 didn't make it until 3/10!! Hopefully now that the weather is somewhat back to normal - the post office won't be so slow! Little Angie - have lots of coupons to go out to you tomorrow! Hope everyone has a great week!

Rec'd 2 envies this week from DJ/SHIPOO.
Envie ready to mail to NYCDIANE in the morning.
Have a great week!

SHEL... I received you envie on Saturday

HONEYBUNCHES.... I have a nice envie ready to go out to you. I may not make Monday's mail but definitely Tuesday. Enjoy!

I have three envies ready to go out to Alyssa810 tomorrow. Ruthie5671, I received an envie last week. Thank you!

NYCDiane - Congratulations! That is an awesome coupon day! :worship:

I received from udsweetpea on Saturday and mailed to Quasi123 today. I happen to be by a post office in a larger town today so hopefully it won't take all week to find you. :snail:

alyssa810...got last weeks envie on Thursday.

TonyaG...envie headed out to you today. I sent last weeks on Monday but didn't get a chance to post. Hope you received it.

Received from Chrelaine last week, Thanks!

Mailed to DisneyLifer87 today.

Grocery Savings: 2.30
Target Savings: 25.14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter