• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

VitFamily - I rec'd last week's envie yesterday...... SO - 5EstesFamily - I am sending another envie to you this week.. so, be on the lookout for two!!!

I don't understand why it's taking a week to get from OH to NJ.
I'll put next weeks envelope in the box tomorrow.

Happy Memorial Day weekend! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

I am very happy to report that my envie arrived safe and sound today. No injuries were sustained during mailing this week and all coupons are intact. :woohoo: Thank you udsweetpea!

Does anyone know of any coupon magazines?? Ones that have a lot of coupons in them? I have found that "All You" isn't nearly as good as it was in the beginning (when it had the coupon insert in the center of the magazine) and it doesn't have many good coupons in it anymore.

Rec'd an envie from DJ/SHIPOO on Thursday.

Envie ready to mail to DIANNA/HONEYBUNCHES on Tuesday.

Have a great week!

I am really behind on posting this week. Received from Eyor44 on Wednesday. Mailed to GoofyFigment last Monday.

Thanks for 2 envies this week DVCLaurie05! Interestingly - they both got here Saturday - even though they were mailed on different days! I think trying to understand the postal service is an exercise in frustration. I will just enjoy my envies! So - even though no inserts - big envie headed your way this week Little Angie!

Does anyone know of any coupon magazines?? Ones that have a lot of coupons in them? I have found that "All You" isn't nearly as good as it was in the beginning (when it had the coupon insert in the center of the magazine) and it doesn't have many good coupons in it anymore.
I am very disappointed in All You also. I am actually not renewing my subscription this year.

I am very disappointed in All You also. I am actually not renewing my subscription this year.

I agree with you and Diane about All You magazine so didn't renew it a couple years ago. :(

Shel, DH dropped off an envie at the post office this afternoon so it should go sailing off to you tomorrow. Hope it gets there by Friday or Saturday but I'm not as hopeful as I once was.

Staceface,

I'm your new sender...Unfortunately, I didn't receive any coupons from my sender last week so I don't have anything to send to you tomorrow. :(

I know you're going out of town next week, so, I'll plan on sending to you again once you're back. Have a great trip! Espana

Staceface,

I'm your new sender...Unfortunately, I didn't receive any coupons from my sender last week so I don't have anything to send to you tomorrow. :(

I know you're going out of town next week, so, I'll plan on sending to you again once you're back. Have a great trip! Espana

Thank you. XL Envie went out to ShiPoo today at the post office. I will be in Aruba 5/31-6/7 so am skipping those two mailings but will be back after that.

Received from Eyor44 today. Thanks! Sent to GoofyFigment on Tuesday.

I mailed to Quasi123 (she got them yesterday) and I received mine from udsweetpea today. I am going through my envie and watching recorded Extreme Coupon shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter