Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

SHIPOO - Envies are coming regularly on Thursdays now.

HONEYBUNCHES - an envie will be in Monday's mail.

Have a great week!

SHIPOO - Envies are coming regularly on Thursdays now.

HONEYBUNCHES - an envie will be in Monday's mail.

Have a great week!

You know what I think I've discovered? If I don't get it there too early in the day on Monday it seems to get to you on Thursday. Maybe the mail that's picked up early in the day lands at the bottom of the heap of mail to be sorted to various destinations and the stuff mailed late in the day gets sorted and transported first??? (I have no idea if there's any validity to that theory because trying to figure out the USPS is beyond me I'm afraid. But extremely happy to hear they're arriving on Thursday!)

Reminder to all that next Monday, July 6th is REQUIRED MAILING to your train buddy. Even though there will be no inserts according to various sources, you should forward whatever you receive this week from your other train buddy that you don't want to keep for yourself. THANK YOU, EVERYONE! HAVE A GREAT FOURTH OF JULY AND BE SURE TO PLAY IT SAFE!!! pixiedust: :flower1: pixiedust: :flower1: pixiedust:

Envie went out yesterday. Didn't receipt P&G insert (AGAIN!) GRRR! Had to call newspaper circulation. Supposed to be included in my paper today.

Envie went out yesterday. Didn't receipt P&G insert (AGAIN!) GRRR! Had to call newspaper circulation. Supposed to be included in my paper today.

We didn't get P&G either on Sunday so I'm wondering if it might be in the July 5th paper for us. Hope so!

Didn't get P&G either

OK, glad to hear it wasn't just missing from my paper. I had some great buys using P&G coupons at CVS this past week but all of my P&G coupons expired yesterday so I'm ready for a new insert from them. I'll be on the look out! :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter