Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

It looks like we're down to three :santa: Secret :santa: Santas :santa: that haven't mailed yet. :yay: :dogdance: :banana:

Mine is going out this afternoon to someone who lives far, far north of Mickey and friends.

Thanks so much for the gift cameron991 l absolutely love the ornaments, the popcorn is very yummy( I'm hiding it from the kids:rolleyes1). I also like the note cards, used one today in fact. Thank you again for the awesome stuff.

Secret Santa, you may have received your gift from me by now. I actually can't remember if I put my disboards name on there but if you get an unexpected gift from a Stacey, that's me

XxStaceFacexX!! My present arrived today!!!! Thank you for everything but that pin is AWESOME!!! We've never seen that one before, DH was very, very impressed! Thank you!

I'm so glad you got it and that you like it. It's a Disney Cruise Line DVC exclusive so I was hoping you didn't have it. I knew you were a collector. Merry Christmas!!!!

A secret santa gift is on the way today
headed between Disney world and Disneyland way ;)

(Oh wait, I just looked on the map and it's way closer to WDW. My attempt at poetry ends here.)

Thanks so much for the gift cameron991 l absolutely love the ornaments, the popcorn is very yummy( I'm hiding it from the kids:rolleyes1). I also like the note cards, used one today in fact. Thank you again for the awesome stuff.

Great! So glad you like it! The popcorn looked yummy, hard to resist.

Received from my new sender, NatashaG76 on Thursday, Thanks!

Mailed to ShiPooOwner today :flower1:, love that my inserts come on Saturday!

Great! So glad you like it! The popcorn looked yummy, hard to resist.

Received from my new sender, NatashaG76 on Thursday, Thanks!

Mailed to ShiPooOwner today :flower1:, love that my inserts come on Saturday!

Last week's didn't get here yet. I thought for sure it would arrive yesterday but our mailbox was empty which is very unusual. I wonder if my mail carrier took the whole weekend off and didn't get a sub. :rolleyes2 I'm sure (?) it will arrive tomorrow (I should say hopefully.... after all we are dealing with the USPS! :rotfl: )

Ruthie --- envie received. Thank you!

Alyssa --- nice envie will be headed your way tomorrow! Sorry last week's was late (stupid car!)

SHIPOO - rec'd your envie on Thursday!!

CHRELAINE - an envie on it's way to you Monday morning.

Have a great week everyone!

To our Secret :santa:'s,

I received confirmation that the last three Secret :santa: gifts were either sent out on Saturday or will go out tomorrow so they should all be on their way soon. If yours hasn't arrived yet, please let us know when it does so I can check you off. Thank you to those of you who reported that yours arrived. :flower:

I received my package today from Quasi123. Thank you very much! I'm holding off opening the gifts for a few days. We will see how long I last!
So my 5 year old was done waiting. LOL. Thank you very much for the candles and lotions! They all smell wonderful. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter