• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

SHIPOO - Rec'd both envies from you this week, Thursday & Saturday. Thank you!

CHRELAINE - an envie headed your way in the morning.

Have a great week!

Received my envie on Friday (first in two weeks..what is going on with the mail system?!) and sent out today

Also a big THANK YOU from my secret Santa for all of my Star Wars stuff! I received it this morning. Everyone is fighting over everything so it was definitely well received! Merry Christmas!

Not yet! Will let you know when it does.

Shel, my DH has officially become a member of the "DH's in the Doghouse" group who have forgotten to mail envies. The bad news: He told me your envie was still in his car this morning instead of on its way to you. The good news: It DID get sent this morning (by me!) Hope it gets there by Saturday....sorry!

A huge THANK YOU to EYOR44 for the Secret Santa gifts. My daughter was visiting for the day & we just had to open everything. Ha! I loved the Mickey & Minnie riding in Dumbo s/p set. I'd never seen one of those before. So cute! Also thank you for the little stocking with its surprises inside. And the yarn is perfect, and of course, Mickey colors. Merry Christmas!!

A huge THANK YOU to EYOR44 for the Secret Santa gifts. My daughter was visiting for the day & we just had to open everything. Ha! I loved the Mickey & Minnie riding in Dumbo s/p set. I'd never seen one of those before. So cute! Also thank you for the little stocking with its surprises inside. And the yarn is perfect, and of course, Mickey colors. Merry Christmas!!

You are so welcome. My daughter and I had so much fun picking out stuff for you. Sorry it took so long to get there, it must have taken a side trip along the way.

I think my mail person is skipping my house/street because the envie that I placed in my box to DVClaurie05 on Monday was still there yesterday :( Atleast it was picked up and the envie from Alicia87 was received.

You are so welcome. My daughter and I had so much fun picking out stuff for you. Sorry it took so long to get there, it must have taken a side trip along the way.

That completes another very successful Secret Santa experience for us! There were 13 of us this time and it sounded like we all had fun shopping for and receiving our gifts. We'll do it again in 2016 if there's sufficient interest and I'm sure there will be. Thanks, everyone!!

:hug: Hey ShiPoo !!! Guess who ? Just popped in to say and that I miss everyone <3 I hope all is well with you and yours. I would like to jump back on the train if there is any room for me? Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving and will have a very Merry Christmas also :)

:hug: Hey ShiPoo !!! Guess who ? Just popped in to say and that I miss everyone <3 I hope all is well with you and yours. I would like to jump back on the train if there is any room for me? Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving and will have a very Merry Christmas also :)

Hi!! :wave2: I've been thinking about you lately and so glad you're ready to hop back on the train! :hug: Please send me your info in a conversation and I'll get you in the train route for Monday, 12/21 if you're ready or we can wait until 12/28 if you prefer. Just let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter