• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received from Hulagirl87 on Thursday (not sure what is up with our mail since we are both in NY!) and sending an envie in the am!

I didn't receive an envie from Ruthie yet this week but I'm sure it will show up tomorrow or Tuesday (grrrr USPS!)

Alyssa -- I have a huge envie headed out to you tomorrow! Hit the jackpot with inserts this week. Ones from my paper and friends gave me a bunch. Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:
My envie didn't arrive this week, sweet XxStaceFacexX messaged me, and we agree that it's all the PO's fault. Will be sending a smallish envie to RangerPooh this week....just what I had from my inserts.
Happy New Year everyone!

I didn't get a envie this week. I bought 2 papers and will be sending out along with other coupons / peelies that I have. Hope everyone has a great week!

I've just been catching up on all of the posts I got behind on recently. Many of us seem to not be receiving our envies by Saturday. :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: It's probably the fault of the USPS, but we all need to be sure that we're getting our envies out on Monday each week. Thank you to those of you who are faithful about posting each week about when your envies go out and when they're received. :worship: :worship: :worship:
LOVE YA!!! :love1: Thank you!! :grouphug:

Hi all!

I have a question about SAM'S CLUB. I've never been to one but there is one kind of close to me and there was a coupon in today's paper so I'm thinking about joining. It's $45 a year. I'm also a member of BJs Wholesale. Can anyone who has been or is a member of both tell me if there prices are better than BJs? Or if it's just overall better? Or are they pretty much the same? Thanks!
What I did was walk through Sams and see if you like the products or not. We were going to switch to Sams but found there wasn't much there we would use so we stuck with BJs . Hope this helps you decide .

Hi all!

I have a question about SAM'S CLUB. I've never been to one but there is one kind of close to me and there was a coupon in today's paper so I'm thinking about joining. It's $45 a year. I'm also a member of BJs Wholesale. Can anyone who has been or is a member of both tell me if there prices are better than BJs? Or if it's just overall better? Or are they pretty much the same? Thanks!

We have had memberships to Sam's Club and Costco but do not have BJ's in our state so don't know a thing about them. The only time I keep our membership active at Sam's is when there's a Groupon or Living Social deal that offers free gift cards and products back when you sign up. The last time I signed up was last summer and we received a gift card for $20 and three free items if I remember correctly plus one coupon for money off organic carrots?? I figured with the gc and free items, we paid about $15 for the annual membership. I guess I've always felt looking at the sales ads each week and using store/mfg. coupons worked for us better than a wholesale club. Our Sam's Clubs have gas stations and that can add up to a nice savings for some people.

I didn't receive last week but my train buddy let me know they didn't have anything to send.

Mailed on Monday to Chrelaine.

Received on Friday from an anonymous buddy and today from @AllysonL. Did I end up with an extra buddy?

I sent out on Monday to @eyor44. Thank you for the Christmas card!

I sent you a conversation on 12/20 about a train rerouting. As of the 12/28 mailing, you should be receiving your envies from Of2dbeach so that must be the anonymous envie you received last Friday. AllysonL should have mailed to Of2dbeach who, as of yesterday, hasn't received anything. Maybe AllysonL forgot and mailed to you again on 1/4. Please note the postmark and drop me a note either here or in a conversation. Of2dbeach has been wondering why she hasn't received anything up to this point so this might explain it. I will resend the conversation in case it was lost along the way.

Okay I can clear this up! I mailed out two envies on 12/30 - one to @udsweetpea and one to @of2dbeach because I had extra coupons - since my delivery was all messed up. On 1/4, as I said previously, I sent only one envie to @of2dbeach. Hopefully you've received both of them now. The one from 12/30 is going to be in a big envelope that says "Principal Financial Group" on it, the other is a regular sized envelope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter