• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Okay I can clear this up! I mailed out two envies on 12/30 - one to @udsweetpea and one to @of2dbeach because I had extra coupons - since my delivery was all messed up. On 1/4, as I said previously, I sent only one envie to @of2dbeach. Hopefully you've received both of them now. The one from 12/30 is going to be in a big envelope that says "Principal Financial Group" on it, the other is a regular sized envelope.

That helps us understand what happened. As of yesterday Of2dbeach said nothing from either 12/30 or 1/4 had arrived so maybe today. I know of2dbeach will post once something arrives. :thumbsup2

I mailed two envies to littleAngie this week - they didn't go out till Tuesday - I was home sick on Monday... sorry or the delay!

Receiving from RangerPooh weekly - thank you!!

That helps us understand what happened. As of yesterday Of2dbeach said nothing from either 12/30 or 1/4 had arrived so maybe today. I know of2dbeach will post once something arrives. :thumbsup2
I will look again today and post . I did get a letter my 19 yr old was wanted for a beauty pageant in a town we no longer live in . What made it funnier is she is always wearing jeans and her Batman hoodie .. Think Mrs.Congeniality gone bad haha

I will look again today and post . I did get a letter my 19 yr old was wanted for a beauty pageant in a town we no longer live in . What made it funnier is she is always wearing jeans and her Batman hoodie .. Think Mrs.Congeniality gone bad haha

Does she take after her mom? :duck:

NYCDiane - I sent you one envie late last week. With the holiday, I hope that it eventually got to you. Another one went out on Monday.

Receiving from jmartinez1895 every week as scheduled.

NYCDiane - I sent you one envie late last week. With the holiday, I hope that it eventually got to you. Another one went out on Monday.

Receiving from jmartinez1895 every week as scheduled.

Hi :)

I haven't had a chance to get to the post office this week but I'm going Saturday so I know both of your envies will be there waiting :)

Thank you!

ha-ha Kind of but we both clean up good! I am not a foo foo person. kind of hard to be cleaning litter boxes for 8 cats every day don't ya think ?

We need a mother/daughter photo of you two! I'm not a foo foo either and I have only one litter box to clean out every day. So glad you're back on the train. You bring us a lot of smiles!

We need a mother/daughter photo of you two! I'm not a foo foo either and I have only one litter box to clean out every day. So glad you're back on the train. You bring us a lot of smiles!
oh gesh we dont even take pics! I had to beg her to do some because she is a Senior this year . She is my clone baby haha Missed you guys also ;)

Getting a chunkie one ready and I haven't gotten my papers yet! Florida monsoon coming through so I might be clipping by flashlight soon! Who brought this weather to sunny Florida ? Looks at DJ umm humm . I just thought of something ..most all my cats are black and so is my dog. If the power goes out this could be fatal if say I have to go potty or something

Getting a chunkie one ready and I haven't gotten my papers yet! Florida monsoon coming through so I might be clipping by flashlight soon! Who brought this weather to sunny Florida ? Looks at DJ umm humm . I just thought of something ..most all my cats are black and so is my dog. If the power goes out this could be fatal if say I have to go potty or something

I'm the culprit, you're right! :rolleyes1 Just thought you needed a cool down and downpour. Everyone was complaining that summer never ended down here. :sunny: Just helpin you guys out. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter