Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Shel, I'm putting together a really pathetic malnourished envie for you. Sure shows when I took myself out of the train for a couple weeks. I'm not impressed with the coupon inserts in today's papers down here in SWFL. Hope next week the inserts are better than today's!!!

SHIPOO - I'm hopping back on the train this week as planned! :flower1:

CHRELAINE - A small envie headed your way!

Update to Alyssa ---- Between the 2 envies that Ruthie sent me and all the inserts I got this week (A LOT), you have a biggie headed your way! Enjoy!

I'm the culprit, you're right! :rolleyes1 Just thought you needed a cool down and downpour. Everyone was complaining that summer never ended down here. :sunny: Just helpin you guys out. :p
Haha thanks we have the windows open finally. People are wearing jeans and jackets in Publix and I am wearing shorts ( which is weird for me when it is cooler ) . Thanks for sharing . The rain finally stopped for a few days

Hello Everyone! :wave2: Just a little reminder that post offices will be closed on Monday, January 18th (in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr.) so if you usually get your envie weighed or need stamps or something, you'll have to wait until Tuesday, Jan. 19th. Please make sure your envies are mailed by TUESDAY, JAN. 19th so they have a chance of arriving by Saturday, Jan. 23rd. TYVM!!!

[QUOTE)littleangie, post: 54959030, member: 214827"]Hereby ago sent ur envie out. I think it was on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

I got it, thanks.

I also mailed out on Monday

@alyssa810 didn't receive an envie last week, but did get one today that was postmarked Jan 4. It was ripped open at the top, so might have taken a little longer to get thru the machines?

@SOnotLayuh sent your envies out on Monday the last two weeks.

@alyssa810 didn't receive an envie last week, but did get one today that was postmarked Jan 4. It was ripped open at the top, so might have taken a little longer to get thru the machines?

@SOnotLayuh sent your envies out on Monday the last two weeks.

My other buddy said the same thing - that she got the one from the 4th but not from the week before? I had gone to a different post office when I mailed on the 26th, and they charged me weird - I wonder if that's where the delay is....I hope it comes soon and that there's still stuff you can use.

I mailed on Monday but forgot to post ! Thirty lashings with a wet noodle for me ! Haven't received yet this week but we just had a monsoon come through with a tornado warning!! So no mail lady yet. I assume when I see a row boat go by then I will know the mail is here .. Sailing ..sailing ⛵

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter