• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Got my envie today and going through it. I hope everyone is staying safe and warm. Sending warm thoughts and sunshine all the way from Fl which btw was 26 with the windchill this morning and of course the dog had to potty at 6 am . Hope everyone will have a great week. We have rain coming again later this week.

Due to the weather, we haven't had mail service since Thursday and I didn't get an envie this week.

@AllysonL...I've clipped this week's coupons and will be sending them to you tomorrow. Once the USPS feels it's safe to get on our roads or get power back, whichever the case is, and delivers the mail, I'll forward what I get on to you. Our roads were fine Saturday, so I'm guessing my mail carrier was still without power. We wound up with no snow, but lots of freezing rain and sleet, so there have been lots of power outages.

First let me apologize for being absent the past few weeks. December is always super crazy for me with home and work and on top of that I was doing major last minute training for a marathon. Then my son and I visited WDW January 6-12 and participated in the Marathon weekend. I am proud to say we are both Dopey again. I fell during the 1/2 and hurt both knees and one hand, BUT I finished in a respectable amount of time and the went on and finished the Full the next day. I paid for it later, but am very proud of both of us.

I have been delinquent in sending some of my envies which I hate that Quasi had to deal with. I am hopefully back to my priorities and everything will fall in place again. My envie for tomorrow is ready to go.

Praying everyone in the North & East are okay, safe, dry and warm.

Honeybunches- we are affected by the Blizzard and did not get the paper. I have not yet received the envie from last week from HulaGirl87 likely due to the fact that we have not had mail service. As soon as they arrive I will send what I can but I will not have anything from this week.

East Coasters, hang in there! It will get better! As Minnesotans, we know what it's like dealing with really bad weather and this kind of storm would've been tough on us so we can feel your pain and misery. Hopefully things will improve a lot today and then even more tomorrow and the next day. East Coast Strong!!

First let me apologize for being absent the past few weeks. December is always super crazy for me with home and work and on top of that I was doing major last minute training for a marathon. Then my son and I visited WDW January 6-12 and participated in the Marathon weekend. I am proud to say we are both Dopey again. I fell during the 1/2 and hurt both knees and one hand, BUT I finished in a respectable amount of time and the went on and finished the Full the next day. I paid for it later, but am very proud of both of us.

I have been delinquent in sending some of my envies which I hate that Quasi had to deal with. I am hopefully back to my priorities and everything will fall in place again. My envie for tomorrow is ready to go.

Praying everyone in the North & East are okay, safe, dry and warm.

A huge congrats to you and your son on this wonderful accomplishment. You have every right to feel proud. My DH ran a couple marathons and I know how arduous the training is to compete in such an event. Well done!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Ruthie --- your envie finally arrived today! I don't know if this was this week's envie or the one you sent last week (no postmark). I haven't had a chance to go through it yet but I know it's going to be great as always! Thank you!

I'm not sure what's happening with the post office lately! Even at my job, I'm getting mail that was postmarked from 2 or 3 weeks prior that should never have taken this long! One thing I DO know is that the USPS contracts out a lot of their work to independent contractors and companies. They pick up mail at certain locations and it gets sorted out elsewhere. My ex-husband used to work p/t at a place where they would be sorting the US mail. Also, at my job, there is just some random guy who picks up our outgoing mail. Our mail is delivered to us by regular USPS employees, though.

I'm glad you got at least one of the envies I sent. I think I was late one week. My mom has been having some significant health problems, so I've been running around like a crazy woman. I hope you're not still snow bound. While the state of Kentucky was just buried in snow, our county barely had 2 inches. But 15 miles down the road, they had 9 inches. We got lucky. I've been receiving as normal and Diane, an envie went into the mailbox this afternoon. You might get it by mid-March! :sad2::sad2::sad2:

Congratulations! You both should be proud. Hope you are feeling better since the fall.
Don't worry about the envies. It all worked out.

Mailed to shortstuff7429 yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter