• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Ruthie --- I received your envie today! Thank you!!

Alyssa ---- I'll have a nice envie headed your way on Monday! My friend dropped me some inserts yesterday so, between that and the coupons from Ruthie and the ones from tomorrow's paper, you'll have a great bunch of coupons!

:wave:Shel, almost done putting yours together. :flower: It will go out tomorrow. :flower: Hoping for a Thursday arrival!!! :flower:

SHIPOO- Hopping back on the train this week.

HULAGIRL87/Amy - Envie headed your way tomorrow.

Honeybunches- we are affected by the Blizzard and did not get the paper. I have not yet received the envie from last week from HulaGirl87 likely due to the fact that we have not had mail service. As soon as they arrive I will send what I can but I will not have anything from this week.
No prob --- hope you are ok!!! I had several inserts this wk so had a decent envie to send my buddy. Mailed on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter