Coupon Train~

Alyssa~Thank you for the postcard from Franklin Park Zoo! I saw your "riding the swan" pic on FB...thanks for clarifying that in the post card! :rotfl2:

Rosie~I got 2 postcards from you today as well! Thank you for them both. Niagara Falls is a place I would love to visit one day! I hope you had a fun zoo day too!!

Rosie~I got 2 postcards from you today as well! Thank you for them both. Niagara Falls is a place I would love to visit one day! I hope you had a fun zoo day too!!
You are welcome Corinna !!! I am just loving the swap this year the lower numbers has made it soooo much more fun!!!

Got a nice sized envie from Helen yesterday:cool1: Thank you.

I sent out earlier this week but will try to get these out tomorrow.

Judi

I'm glad you got them, I mailed one yesterday and have another to get out today.

Got home last night to 2 postcards from Rosie and two big envies from Rachel! I partially went through one to get a envie out to Ellen today. More to come later in the week.

All76---Mailed your envelope today! I went thru my binder and passed on quite a few! Hope you can use them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter