Coupon Train~

Yeah I saw that, usnusuloose. No good!

I wish I could join but it wouldn't really be worthwhile, sadly. We're a gluten free family. I used to be a huge couponer but it can be hard to find gluten free coupons.

Yeah I saw that, usnusuloose. No good!

I wish I could join but it wouldn't really be worthwhile, sadly. We're a gluten free family. I used to be a huge couponer but it can be hard to find gluten free coupons.
You could join for other coupons. It is hard to be gluten free. I am sorry. But yeah, that was bad on the thread. YIKES!

You could join for other coupons. It is hard to be gluten free. I am sorry. But yeah, that was bad on the thread. YIKES!

I pretty much stopped couponing when I was diagnosed as Celiac. I would spend like $10 on newspapers and only get 1 coupon I could use. :( So now I mostly just print as needed from a coupons app. I do miss the trains though <3

Gardengalb4 your envie wont go out till monday.
Alyssan your envie has not arrived yet. I am hoping to see it by monday. Not your fault. Only one insert this week.
I will let you know when it arrives. Don't worry just letting you know.

Corrina - mailed out this morning; I haven't received from Mandy yet, but if anything comes today or tomorrow I'll send it out while I'm away.

Gardengalb4, no envie arrived so I will send out what I have. I can't get it out till after 3 as i am waiting for someone to come. The enivie should be picked up by 5.

Alyssa, I recieved and envie today. Not sure if it is one from the week prior that never arrived. The date is not clear. But thank You!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter