• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance

That's so exciting! Here's a link to their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/anaheimcourtyard?fref=ts
I like that they show the different floor plans and the names of the rooms. I don't have any reason to stay here any time soon, but this place really looks nice and I will definitely consider it for any future trips. Can't wait to hear the reviews and see more photos!

I'm sure SOMEONE will report in over the next week or 2, but I will be there at the end of October!

If their rooms weren't about $60/night more plus an extra $20/day for parking, I'd definitely switch out from the HoJo. Those slides just look cool. My kids would love them. But it's just a tad too much. Maybe on my next trip.

If their rooms weren't about $60/night more plus an extra $20/day for parking, I'd definitely switch out from the HoJo. Those slides just look cool. My kids would love them. But it's just a tad too much. Maybe on my next trip.

Yeah, we almost switched from PVI, but the $20/night parking plus no breakfast pushed us out of budget. I really wanted to stay there, but the extra cash can be spent in the parks :)

The parking is a bummer for sure. I'm usually a Hojo's guy (both hotels are owned by the same people, I recently learned) but this trip is courtesy of Marriott Points.
I'm actually pretty sure we will be using a shuttle instead of renting a car this trip since we don't have any non DLR plans. Only bummer is not being able to swing by Target or Von's for water etc.
We may try Von's delivery. Can't wait!!

I am booked there starting Sept 19th, will report back.

One note: When I went to book a room for my family of 5 I found that all the suites were taken. However, on a whim, I changed the # in my party to 4 and searched again. A new room option appeared: a 1 king, 1 bunkbed room. It is over 700 sq ft, but because there is technically only beds for 4 they set 4 as the max occupancy. But, there is a couch (not a pullout) and they allow a crib in the room. I called the hotel and was told not to worry about putting 5 in that room. As a result, that's the room we booked.

Does anyone have any reviews of this hotel yet? We are staying there in October and I would love to hear what people think.

I'm staying there October 3-4, so I will update then. There are some preliminary comments on Facebook. Most people seem fairly happy with it. I'm just hoping it's worth the cost. I doubt we will stay there more than the once since it's so expensive unless it ends up being completely amazing.

Popular place....
I tried a few different dates for next year. I was surprised there's no availability.

For what that hotel is charging ($259 Dec. 8-12) - I'd pay a little more and stay at Paradise Pier. Instead, I'm staying at the new Homewood Suites by the Convention Center @ $107/night (AAA rate).

Seems like the AP prices at the DLH were 230.00 for your dates when I was looking the other day. Oddly Paradise Pier was more.

Seems like the AP prices at the DLH were 230.00 for your dates when I was looking the other day. Oddly Paradise Pier was more.
Thank you for the info, which I'm sure will help someone staying there in December. I don't have an AP, nor would I pay over $200/night for a hotel room at Disneyland. However, IF I were willing to pay that much for the new Courtyard, I'd stay at a Disney hotel.

I will report back after my stay, but I think the Courtyard will be best for families who want a nice large room but don't want to spend for a suite on site.

My room will be over 900 square feet. What would that run on site?

We are using the DH's Marriott points to cover our stay, gotta be some advantage to him traveling all the time. :car: However for my family of 6 we require a bigger room no matter where we stay. I don't know that the price is too extravagant. I just wish they included breakfast, I hate that the lower Marriott brands offer the breakfast and not the Courtyards.

I'll be staying there in November! We pretty much always stay at Marriott hotels (We either stay on points or stay in marriott hotels to get points) and had a reservation at the FFI but when I saw this hotel would be open and we could have more beds (2 kids and 3 adults) and the pool looks AWESOME I switched our reservation! It's the same amount of points for our length of stay, so it was pretty much a no-brainer. I'm excited to see what people think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter