Courtyard by Marriott resort?

CJ - which location are you referring to? If just asking about the chain, yes, I have stayed at these hotels. The ones I have stayed in are very nice and have always been clean. The locations we have stayed at all have indoor swimming pools. Hope this helps.

If you are talking about the one at Downtown Disney, I've heard both good and bad on it. The good comments usually indicate that the staff is usually very friendly and helpful. The comments usually say that this is the most disney like of the Downtown Disney Hotels. The negative comments have usually been about waiting time to either get a room or to have something (like air-conditioner or tv) fixed. You can check out the Courtyard and other Downtown Disney Hotels at www.downtowndisneyhotels.com.

We stayed at the Courtyard on Hotel Plaza Blvd in May. We were there for 5 nights for $40.00 (priceline). I thought the hotel was more than adequate - especially for what we paid. We requested a poolside, 1st floor room and were given it without a problem. The room was fine and we found the food at the snack bar (pizza hut, chicken fingers etc) to be good. They have a snack counter in the lobby for quick breakfast stuff (coffee, donuts, muffins & cereal) which we used daily. Two pools right next to each other - No slides etc. but fine otherwise. We would stay here again. Hope I helped.

How do you request certain rooms, when you booked through priceline? I tried to request thru a Wyndham and they sd they couldnt because it was a priceline booking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter