cove cafe for non-coffee drinker?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I don't drink coffee and can tell if something even has any coffee flavor (tiramisu for example). I did get a breakfast pastry once at Cove Cafe, but what is there in the morning for non-coffee people?

I don't drink coffee and can tell if something even has any coffee flavor (tiramisu for example). I did get a breakfast pastry once at Cove Cafe, but what is there in the morning for non-coffee people?
There are assorted pastries and Danish, and a variety of Teas.

Do you drink other warm drinks ? They have hot and iced teas, matcha and turmeric lattes, hot chocolate plus a pastries.

Or just bring water or a soda in and enjoy the ambiance. The cove has excellent assortment of teas. And it’s a great place for a glass of bubbly or wine.

Are there herbal teas?

Yes, they have many tea offerings.
My husband gets a coffee from the Cove every morning, I usually just go and grab a hot tea from the soda/coffee station and bring it back over there and we sit outside and relax and watch the ocean go by.

When we were there, everyone ordered coffee and I ordered a lemon drop martini 🍸. One of the crew members at the Cove asked me to wait one moment and came with the best lemon drop I’ve tasted.

I am also not a coffee drinker. They can make you a steamer like Starbucks does if you would like something hot. It is steamed milk with flavored syrup. At Starbucks I love to get a Cinnamon dolce creme or peppermint steamer when it gets cooler out. Cove cafe can make anything with the syrups they have. Just ask what syrups they have that cruise.

One of my favorite things is to get an iced chai-tea latte (low ice) in the afternoon on a sea day and find a spot to read a good book.

Lol, I just go in for the free snacks--pastries in the AM, desserts in the PM, antipasto type stuff at night. I get the free coffee/tea, etc from the 24hr beverage station.

Another non-coffee drinker here but I always get a Chai Tea Latte in Cove Cafe. It is very good. Not Starbucks good but still good.

They have so many new designs that they can put. I also had one with Dale on it this past cruise.

MJ

So, for someone like me who doesn't like coffee or tea (and as a result, I've skipped Cove Cafe on every cruise I've been on), is there actually hot chocolate (more than just the instant mix) there? That's my standard go-to at almost every other coffee shop, but it isn't listed on the menu. My wife would like the tea, and I expect we'd both like the pastries... I guess there is the steamer option that was mentioned above - I might have to try that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter