Cove Cafe Mobile Ordering

Interesting - I had no idea this was available. I presume it's on the app? This is where we tend to hang out especially on sea days (in the Cove Cafe, not in the app :laughing:). I'm not sure if it will save any more time but it might be useful.

I'm always up for less waste, so a little glad to see the paper cards go if they do tbh!

I'm not thrilled. Mobile ordering at other places tends to result in mobile orders being processed first and on-site customers being shunted. I have not noticed this as much with Disney as I do other places, but I would hope there would be a dedicated employee to handle those orders so there would be no negative impact on customers on-site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter