Cove cafe

We never stepped foot in there last cruise but hope to on our upcoming one. Do they have just iced coffee? With available flavors to add? Or only fancy lattes?

DH and I are not really coffee drinkers and we always find something delicious to try at Cove Cafe. Last week on the Fantasy I had a delicious matcha latte, a salted caramel coconut coffee, a hazelnut mocha and -- my favorite -- a dirty chai. Alit and Lusi are the dream team at Cove Cafe. Pack your patience, sometimes it gets busy and it takes a few minutes to get your coffee -- no fault of the CM team, there are so many guests wanting their caffeine at the same time. Enjoy!

I usually get a matcha latte (hot or iced depending) and sometimes a decafe latte if my throat feels raw and I ask for some honey to add to it. They have cute little jars of bonne maman so I can get two uses out of one. My husband always gets an iced mocha.
So was it a small jar of honey you got that could be used for a few drinks? Was it a Jam? That’s what I was finding as I looked up the product, just jam. I’m not much of a fancy drinker but if you had jam I’d like to know what drink that would be. I’ll try most things once.
Thats interesting. On the Magic last month, he swapped my old card for a new one. And transferred the previous purchases to the new card.
Ditto, came home and as I put stuff away last week found 5 more cards!
We never stepped foot in there last cruise but hope to on our upcoming one. Do they have just iced coffee? With available flavors to add? Or only fancy lattes?
You missed the sweet snacks they offered also then. You really missed out. So much more than iced coffee. Dream, it’s there.

So was it a small jar of honey you got that could be used for a few drinks? Was it a Jam? That’s what I was finding as I looked up the product, just jam. I’m not much of a fancy drinker but if you had jam I’d like to know what drink that would be. I’ll try most things once.

It's honey. Bonne Maman makes small jars of honey that are the same size as their small jam jars used for restaurants. Depending upon how much you want, it could be used for multiple drinks. I think they are 1-2 oz.

You missed the sweet snacks they offered also then. You really missed out. So much more than iced coffee. Dream, it’s there.
I worded my question weird - I only want iced coffee, and I didn't see it on any menus. Was inquiring if they offer it. I steer clear of lattes for the most part.

I did know about the pastries and sweets, but we had our toddler with us and didn't venture into the adult space. On this trip, he is old enough for kid's club so 🤞

I worded my question weird - I only want iced coffee, and I didn't see it on any menus. Was inquiring if they offer it. I steer clear of lattes for the most part.

I did know about the pastries and sweets, but we had our toddler with us and didn't venture into the adult space. On this trip, he is old enough for kid's club so 🤞
I have seen cold brew on the classic ships, I haven’t noticed it on the Dream class, but also haven’t been looking.

When we were on the Magic in October they had a Toasted Marshmallow latte that was delicious! Definitely not a "begin your day" drink as it was loaded with whipped cream and mini-marshmallows, but it was a nice pick me up in the afternoon.

Not only did they have cold brew on the fantasy, but the Cruise Director Stephen made a few allusions to it during his hype talks on the morning show and in the theatre.

My husband makes his own iced latte. Double espresso from Cove into a cup filled with ice cubes and milk from the buffet. This way he knows it’s strong (two shots) and not too milky.

Here is what they use to make the cold brew (this was on the Dream)

Attachments

• IMG_9159_Original.jpeg
    IMG_9159_Original.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 13
Because I am looking to move page 1 to page 2 so I can see it…ugh.
Thought I would mention that I did have the best iced coffee of my life and it had no added flavor either.

Because I am looking to move page 1 to page 2 so I can see it…ugh.
Thought I would mention that I did have the best iced coffee of my life and it had no added flavor either.
Did they make the ice cubes out of coffee..? I think Palo does that so I thought maybe Cove Cafe would too.

Did they make the ice cubes out of coffee..? I think Palo does that so I thought maybe Cove Cafe would too.
Honestly I don’t know. But I didn’t notice ice as unusual from normal ice, so I suspect no. I’m betting it’s good milk and good coffee.

How did you get to see this post? I still can’t get page one and can only read/answer page 2 threads.

Honestly I don’t know. But I didn’t notice ice as unusual from normal ice, so I suspect no. I’m betting it’s good milk and good coffee.

How did you get to see this post? I still can’t get page one and can only read/answer page 2 threads.
The problem has been fixed on the boards. Maybe you need to reboot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter