• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cozumel Fury Catamaran Cruise

TheSpooph

Mouseketeer
Hi all! We were thinking of doing the Fury Catamaran in Cozumel. We were trying to see if it’s an all ages cruise. We have three kiddos - 5, 8, 12. I would love any tips!!

(Edited because I can’t type, apparently)

Last edited:
Do they have e life jackets for the kids to wear on the catamaran? We are used to lake boating and the kids always wear a life jacket from the dock to the boat and while we are on the boat. I’m not sure how it works with a catamaran-sized boat.

We did this in 2019. The weather didn't cooperate with us but it was ok. My only suggestion is that the inflatables at the beach are in a pretty deep area so keep an eye out on your kids.

Do they have e life jackets for the kids to wear on the catamaran? We are used to lake boating and the kids always wear a life jacket from the dock to the boat and while we are on the boat. I’m not sure how it works with a catamaran-sized boat.
No just on the beach 3 different sizes all coast guard approved ones. Before you snorkel off the catamaran they do give you a snorkel life vest the blow up kind.

We did it in 2016 and loved it, the first snorkeling stop wasn't great as it was choppy but the beach stop made up for it and we saw dolphins.

Thanks for the tips! What about shade? My mom is thinking of going to keep everyone company but wants to stay in the shade where possible!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter