• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cozumel Highlights, Ruins and Discover Mexico Cultural Park

Feisty Fairy

DIS Veteran
Me and husband have this excursion booked for upcoming cruise.

But I have a couple of concerns the main being if that if the food and drink that comes with this excursion aka the fiesta and chocolate factory is safe to eat. I had a nasty case of what had to be noro virus last cruise and I really want to avoid any stomach issues of any kind.

The second is the Zika virus. We deed get off Sport it spray with 15% deet and we also have skin so soft.

What would you recommend on my concerns.

Should I cancel my excursion and just look around the shopping plaza off pier, stay on ship or go ahead with it?

My husband and I are booked for this excursion as well.. I would love to hear what people thought of it. We are doing the Adult-only version. I think my mosquito spray will be sufficient for the Zika virus, but now I am concerned about the food. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter