Cozumel missing adventures

Ca1994

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I'm going on the caribbean cruise this year and I was trying to plan ahead what adventures we're trying to do on each port. I already had a look at this a couple of months ago and looking at it again I'm missing a couple adventures at the Cozumel Port.
I remember seeing adventures for the maya culture, some kind of tour, and also for the xcaret park. I don't any of them on the list of the website anymore and I don't know if something else is missing.
Does anyone know if there may be a problem with the website or if those adventures no longer exist for the disney cruise?

Thank you :)

When we went in June, DCL wasn't doing any excursions to the mainland from Cozumel...if they haven't started those back up, maybe that's the issue.

The port adventures options for Cozumel in previous years (such as noted above and Chichen Itza for example) were not included in post COVID Cozumel trips either, but are in Progreso itineraries. I am thinking that since Progreso itineraries have been added - this may have been plan all along to split up the adventures between these two ports vs a COVID adjustment. Not necessarily a fact, but my speculation.

Last edited:

When we were on the Fantasy in 2019 we had an excursion in Cozumel that took us to the mainland and we did an excursion called, Caves, Caverns, and Paradise Lagoon. It visited a couple of cenotes, a freshwater lagoon that was like snorkeling in an aquarium, and a private lunch on a beach. It was awesome.

We just sailed a few weeks ago on the Dream and they still did not have any excursions on the mainland. While other cruise lines are going to the mainland, currently Disney has made the decision that they are not going to do any ship sponsored excursions. When that will change, I have no idea.

Hello!

I'm going on the caribbean cruise this year and I was trying to plan ahead what adventures we're trying to do on each port. I already had a look at this a couple of months ago and looking at it again I'm missing a couple adventures at the Cozumel Port.
I remember seeing adventures for the maya culture, some kind of tour, and also for the xcaret park. I don't any of them on the list of the website anymore and I don't know if something else is missing.
Does anyone know if there may be a problem with the website or if those adventures no longer exist for the disney cruise?

Thank you :)
I just got off the Dream a few weeks ago and Disney was still not offering Port Adventure excursions to the main land. We were disappointed because in 2019 on the Fantasy we did an excursion that was on the main land. This past year we wanted to see the ruins, but was not available. We did find a fun excursion in Cozumel and had a good time, but still was not the ruins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter