• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CP - breakfast or dinner?

We have done both and breakfast is way better in my opinion. The choices are really plentiful and delicious. The dinner is more mediocre and like a cafeteria to me! I have done breakfast 3x now and it is my favorite, had dinner 2x.

I went back and forth and went with an early breakfast. The reviews for dinner didn't seem particularly good and going nice and early seemed like a nice way to start the day.

I was happy with my decision, breakfast was tasty and the whole family really enjoyed it.

Depends on why you're considering breakfast.
If its the appeal of the PPO then I would not do it.
Park hours can and do change.
If its because you really enjoy breakfast foods more than dinner foods and/or you're paying OOP then go for it.

Personally I would choose dinner because I'm not into breakfast foods, I don't like to eat a ton that early in the morning, and I like my RD time.

By dinner I've done many attractions that I want to do and I'm more than ready to eat a ton and sit and relax for a while.

Breakfast! One of our favorite meals and even better if you can get into the park early.

We've done both and thought the food was pretty good at both. If that is going to be your only sit down meal of the day, I would choose the afternoon one because by that time you will be pooped from a full day at MK and will welcome and sit down/air conditioned meal.

I would go with what works for your touring plans and when you expect your family to want/need a big meal.

For us, CP breakfast has become a must do. Everyone loves the food. My boys don't like a full meal first thing, so I like to schedule the latest possible breakfast and get in a few rides first. For us, it is an early lunch with yummy breakfast food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter